Brand new! Help please!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Tons of good stuff right there for any new guy.

This place and the people who contribute helped me to leave my full time state job at the community college almost 6 years ago.

We had just moved into a brand new market when I broke my tibia and fibula in a less than macho motorcycle mishap. I started to read on this board, a lot. I had zero else going on. Eventually I engaged by asking questions.

My enthusiasm was stoked for my craft. I already had a fair amount of cleaning experience but I was trained in each of 4 companies, to spray my way in and suck my way out with a wand. It got old and I was trying to keep up with competition's low advertised prices.

The only difference between me and them was I was actually leaving with only $99.

That's where the full time job came in.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Zee I would be willing to curse at you now if you think it would fulfill something you felt you missed out on. :shifty:

:biggrin:

Rookie. Before you flounder around with stock scatalogical euphamisms and threadbare phrases, you should invest in Old Coastie's course in "How to Hurt Feelings in Ten Words or Less."

For example, you call someone a "fooker" when actually he is a "vibrating ass-faced goat."

Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and $100 for course details.

someone got "reported"??
is that why the thread format changed?

geeze....if posts like mine or Chevy's bothers him, wait til he gets his first call back

"my carpet is still wet after three days and there's a odor now" :eekk:

..L.T.A.

Rookie. Before you flounder around with stock scatalogical euphamisms and threadbare phrases, you should invest in Old Coastie's course in "How to Hurt Feelings in Ten Words or Less."

For example, you call someone a "fooker" when actually he is a "vibrating ass-faced goat."

Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and $100 for course details.
:eekk: