Best Wand is....

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
I’ve had the TMMMMMF swivel wand for some time now. I love it. I use the lock out all the time. I used the SS Ti wand my Apex 570 came with for a couple years. I do like it and still have it. It hasn’t been used once since I got the swivel wand. Can’t believe I worked for years without one. My golf coach from high school comes to mind when I think about my pre swivel days. She use to tell us daily at putting practice, “only an idiot putts with one ball.” I used to putt with one ball. Make of it what you will. :biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’ve had the TMMMMMF swivel wand for some time now. I love it. I use the lock out all the time. I used the SS Ti wand my Apex 570 came with for a couple years. I do like it and still have it. It hasn’t been used once since I got the swivel wand. Can’t believe I worked for years without one. My golf coach from high school comes to mind when I think about my pre swivel days. She use to tell us daily at putting practice, “only an idiot putts with one ball.” I used to putt with one ball. Make of it what you will. :biggrin:
You have a swivel wand but you lock it out all the time? Yet you love your "swivel" wand that doesn't swivel?

Reactions: The Boot

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
I do mostly residential. I use the swivel most of the time in furnished homes. In vacant homes or commercial it’s mostly locked. 99% of jobs I used it both ways. It takes slightly more effort to use when unlocked. Kind of like bench pressing a bar vs dumbbells.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I love all wands... PXL_20230721_014617536.jpgPXL_20230721_014613876.jpgPXL_20230721_013618992~2.jpg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Any wand that has an Topps Odyssey running ahead of it.

Before
IMG_8236.jpeg

Agitate for HWE (vid)

done up to Odyssey and wand
IMG_8243.jpeg

One stubborn spot, used Topps spot today. After Padding and HWE (before and after)
IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8241.jpeg

Finished

IMG_8246.jpeg

But my new favorite utiliity wand is the PMF 1530. Fast delivery thru Greenglides, I get all my wands from.

IMG_8222.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Probably the best overall wand in performance and utility is the Devastator 12 inch swivel wand. Lighter than the 14 inch, tight swivel, great air flow characteristics. What's not to like?

Name
Swani
Tennis elbow
Tennis elbow is due to repetitive motion and lack of strength in your shoulder.

Years ago I was told I needed to quit running because of runners knee. That wasn't an option, so I started strength training and yoga.

Fast forward to today and I have zero issues and can run like the wind.

Screenshot_20230722_104258_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230722_104322_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Tennis elbow is due to repetitive motion and lack of strength in your shoulder.

Years ago I was told I needed to quit running because of runners knee. That wasn't an option, so I started strength training and yoga.

Fast forward to today and I have zero issues and can run like the wind.

View attachment 123654View attachment 123655

No thanks

Love my simple heirloom wands.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom