Attention Top 25ers

Name
George Valliant
My hat is off to the dude in the video. That's the best stair cleaning I ever seen!

I think I would charge $75 for a cleaning like that and $99 with protectant.

Btw, how much is everybody charging to clean a flight of stairs? I get $40.

Thanx

hogjowl

Idiot™
$2.50 here, as well. I probably should go up, but I seldom clean the riser, so I usually do ok.

We just don't walk on the risers much in Alabama.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's that kid again!!!

Hey Dirk your days are numbered! :twisted:

kusched.jpg

Cameron1

admiralclean said:
$2.50 here, as well. I probably should go up, but I seldom clean the riser, so I usually do ok.

We just don't walk on the risers much in Alabama.

Geez, our clients get bent out of shape if we miss a riser

Cameron1

admiralclean said:
Everybody in Atlanta is already bent out of shape from just having to live in that hell hole.

Yep...... and I bet more swine here than Alabama..

By the way, Martin

Why do the couples in Sweet Alabama love to do it Doggie style?????????????????????

So they can both watch wrestling

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Far be it from me to ruffle feathers, but someone needs to show this guy a rug rat hand turbine tool, faster, easier, and more effective for stairs than grunting a regular vacuum all over. This tool actually vacuums the risers and nose better, and because it actually fits on the stair, does a better job. Even hooked up to the smallest TM it has more power than a standard vacuum on stairs. IMHO
And we all have crevice tools too right?

rugrat.jpg

Just a little help from a top 25er who should be in the top 10 !

G

captaincarpet said:
Far be it from me to ruffle feathers, but someone needs to show this guy a rug rat hand turbine tool, faster, easier, and more effective for stairs than grunting a regular vacuum all over. This tool actually vacuums the risers and nose better, and because it actually fits on the stair, does a better job. Even hooked up to the smallest TM it has more power than a standard vacuum on stairs. IMHO

rugrat.jpg

LoL. It's great that there is someone to ruffle feathers. Otherwise everyone has been beaten into submission to follow the leadership. Get people to start to question or LOOK OUT "Think" about what you have to say... I appreciate a technical debate, it helps new guys like me see different angles and make our own choices who is right.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
captaincarpet said:

rugrat.jpg

If Ron used that he would a get a cold shoulder from the ClearTrak's side of the bed. :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a question, do all you top 25ers need old gutted out ambulances to keep all that shit that you don't need to clean carpet with, in?

Name
Kevin McCreary
No you just have to have enough business to to over clean 1 job a day or so.

Then you can get on the retarded ambulance guy's list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom