Anyone use "Reach Local"?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It is a search inhancing type company that gets the local clicks on your website.
Monthly fee, gaurantee clicks and calls.
Not that expensive so I may just give it a try. I can spend $500 a month or $3000 a month depending on how much business I can handle. My current ad online only can do so much.

I had a guy meet with me today and he was a good salesman. Seems like I only pay for what I get or want.

Anyone?

Name
Bruce
I don't use this service but was wondering how are they getting you the clicks and how do they get you more clicks if you pay more per month ?

Found this thread while looking for another one of your threads.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It is a pay per click process with Key Words being bid on on an ongoing basis. The more per month you are willing to spend the more clicks you will get. e have been doing it about 6 months and I am not impressed with the ROI value.

Ken

Able 1

Name
Keith
Greg Loe said:
That much money per month would be better spent on direct marketing.

I agree with that, you just work by yourself right? I would do somthing like that if I had 3 or 4 trucks but man there is much better ways to spend your money then that.

Keith

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm hearing that the aggressive keyword approach for clicks may be a problem with Google. I guess they don't appreciate it and kinda black ball your website for it.

Not sure if it's true.
I am not using them as of yet, and I may not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom