What tools have you found work the best at hair removal from upholstery?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
We've tried a vac attachment with an air powered rotary brush inside. Something that looks a bit like this just not a scamazon pos. Can't remember the make at the moment.
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/ALL-PARTS-ETC-Attachment-Compatible/dp/B0929WJ4H1?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A21Y3FNI4QQ6U9

This magic sponge thingy works really well with fairly aggressive large strokes to get 75% or more before trying other methods.

And unfortunately we resort to a roll of clear mail tape cut and looped w/adhesive out to pull stubborn embedded hair left behind after other methods. Makes me look and feel like a hack chump using it while on the job though.

When there are pets in the house I tell the customer that using air movers to speed up dry times will blow hair all over their upholstery, so if they want it pretty much hairless when we leave they have to accept longer dry times.

What do you guys use? I've heard some say they don't bother with hair removal, but it feels like hair left behind sullies an otherwise A+ upholstery cleaning. A few customers have called us specifically to remove stubborn hair, it's their chief concern..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom