Anyone use JonDons new spottter with color label

I just tried it but I was confused becuase I thought you uploaded you logo and they printed it out. So after filling out the forms and uploading my logo on their web site I got a proff 3 days later.

Well you don't get the logo just so generic type setting :(

So now I am back on the market looking for a spotter that works and has a label that has MY logo and won't rub off if it gets wet.

Any idea's ?

Hmmmmmm

I uploaded a JPEG too

I even called the rep today and left a voice mail saying that since they could not use my logo to cancel all 12 cases of spotter and she never called back.

Chris

P.S.

This is my 3rd time dealing with JonDon and I have yet to see all the great things that I read about :0(

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Bridgepoint's Home Pro Spotter works good for us. Nice label with our company name and number printed on it. Looks great in my opinion and works just as well for spotting.

Bryan Irvin

I agree with Jim. I placed my 2nd order for 8 cases last month, they did a great job on mine. I'm very happy with the customer service I've got from them so far.

Bryan

-JB-

Name
JB
Sarcasm aside, I have to agree...

Bridgepoint's Home Pro Spotter works good for us. Nice label with our company name and number printed on it. Looks great in my opinion and works just as well for spotting.

Been using this since Prochem cheapened all their stuff years ago, their loss. The Home Pro works excellent, many times it will remove some stains that the "good stuff" fails to remove, the clients accept that it must be a good product if we use it on the job, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than most of the "good stuff."

I like Home Pro

But BP and Interlink have left such a bad taste due to the way they marketed their Central vac system and now they way their kicking Green Glides to the curb makes it so I WILL NOT use their products.

As for Jon Don's stuff I would love it but they made it very clear that they WILL NOT put my logo on their spotters. Don't ask me why I have no idea.

As far as Magic Wad I would rather use BP

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Chris;

I think you can get your logo on a "private label" spotter.

Durability of that logo under wet conditions, may be difficult on paper labels.

What type of spotter are you looking for ??

Originally, we used an upholstery spotter for customer use.

Now, we have switched to a Encap spotter. That way there is no problem if the customer overapplies it.

Larry Cobb

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
How come that Yeadon gets all the press and appreciation? (Just because he is a technical genius and even smarter on marketing and reads omnivorously and works a lot harder than I do and logs about 20 more times air miles and puts in countless and thankless hours on industry volunteer committees and knows everybody and ...)

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training and Chopped Liver compared to Big Billy Yeadon
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Seriously, Chris,even though as far as I know I invented the "Free Spotter for Life" concept back in the late 1970's and I know for sure I brought the idea with me to Jon-Don (I don't make a penny on it) I have to admit I'm not up on how the mechanics of our order fulfillment work. But I guarantee if you will send me how to contact you on Monday someone will get with you to resolve your concerns (It's not fair to post this stuff at 8:00 PM on a Friday night! :) )

I bought several cases of the spotter bottles from John Don - all the print rubbed off the plastic sleeves they custom printed.....still not sure what to do with them.....

Steve
(It's not fair to post this stuff at 8:00 PM on a Friday night! )

Well I did leave a voice mail at 8 AM PST on Friday to the person at JonDon and NEVER got a call back so I MUST find a place that CAN print my logo thats why I posted. Maybe if the person at JonDon had done their job right the first time or returned my voice mail after calling her and telling her to cancell my order due to the fact that they can not put my logo on the spotters none of this would be posted and I would not have wasted my time looking for another custom spotter.

I was very thankful that Bill Y had contacted me telling me that JonDon does in fact put the logo on the spotter. That's why I thanked him on the same thread thanking him.

Billy

Name
BH
suprarob said:
Anyone have pics of their spotters????

DSCN3894.jpg

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Billy;

I like the fact that you put your Logo and Phone Number on the front panel. The logo on the right has the best visual placement.

The customer will not confuse it with a "grocery store" product.

I notice that you utilize a pet deodorant.

Is that something you include with pet odor removal procedures or an extra item for the customer to purchase.

Larry Cobb

Billy

Name
BH
Larry Cobb said:
Billy;

I like the fact that you put your Logo and Phone Number on the front panel. The logo on the right has the best visual placement.

The customer will not confuse it with a "grocery store" product.

I notice that you utilize a pet deodorant.

Is that something you include with pet odor removal procedures or an extra item for the customer to purchase.

Larry Cobb

This design will be changing because we want it to look more like our new branding image but we have allot of stock to use up before that happens. Jon Don did a good job on it we were one of the first ones to get it. Had to buy allot because of that. I agree with you I kinda like the pet product logo better. We needed them to look different though so that there would be less confusion between the two products.

We use both products more like a marketing tool beter than anything else we have ever left. We actually give the spotter away to every client that uses our service this way they don't feel like we are just trying to sell something. The pet product is also given away but only to clients that actually have a use for it. We also give spotter & pet away if needed to prospective clients it actually works sometimes they call back & schedule because they say if we are as good as our spotter they have to use us.

Our pricing structure is different than most we do an in home or business proposal. During the proposal we ask what they want & price the whole job based on this information. This way there are no surprises & we can re-scope the job if needed. Our clients like this approach because we don't nickel & dime them with extra line item charges. They do realize they are still paying for everything but it makes them feel they are not being charge for every little thing we do as an extra.

Billy

Name
BH
Chris Muetterties said:
Billy
Great Spotter !!
How many did you have to buy for your own label ?

Thanks Chris,

I forget what we had to buy but I think you only have to buy around 4 cases now but you get the lowest pricing at a higher number of cases.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom