Any newTruckmounts w/ app?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You want to cool it down? My mounts were side door slide ins.
Build a frame on the left side of your tm and install a 12 volt electric radiator fan blowing out the back door.
Not a small one. One that will move 2000+ cfm.
Best thing I ever did.
Is it one I can pick up at the local auto parts or should I check on amazon for something that high cfm?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Im a little nervous about using it so much. Figure if I start stop 10 extra times, I hope my clutch doesn't burn out quicker. I don't want to go thru that every year...

But it is sweet.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Back to the original question...why dont manufacturers make this available? They could BUT either carpet cleaners are too cheap to pay extra for it, OR there are not enough carpet cleaners that would buy it to make it viable.

My best guess anyway.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Back to the original question...why dont manufacturers make this available? They could BUT either carpet cleaners are too cheap to pay extra for it, OR there are not enough carpet cleaners that would buy it to make it viable.

My best guess anyway.
Something they could offer as an option. The cheap guys would never buy it but if it existed from the manufacturer, in sure some people would like it.

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
It would be really convenient to be able to remotely control heat, injection and possibly throttle. On medium and large jobs I make several trips out to the van to turn the heat and injection off to prespray additional rooms. Then back out to turn it back on.

Top Bottom