Angry Joe Monster

F

FB7777

I'm so glad I'm in the twilight of my business career...

Subscription based Carpet Cleaning billing, Adwords, negative adwords, cloud based scheduling etc

I suppose I'm gonna be the last fool out there walking into customers homes at the end of the day doing walk throughs with a clipboard and schedule book and 'penciling' them in for an appt.

If I die first I want Marty, Jimmy or Mikey to scribble this on my tombstone

'Brooks Was Here '

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio

Subscription based Carpet Cleaning billing, Adwords, negative adwords, cloud based scheduling etc

I suppose I'm gonna be the last fool out there walking into customers homes at the end of the day doing walk throughs with a clipboard and schedule book and 'penciling' them in for an appt.

'Brooks Was Here '
Please put this on mine - "See, I told you I was sick!"

Reactions: Mikey P and FB7777

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I must say that when I hear you talking about 75 trackers/bugs that you are working on etc, it sends chills up my spine. People are getting more frustrated and are lashing out because apparently the software isn't up to par before being released. Joe, are you considering a new platform again?

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You're only the second person in the last 14 years to seem to be concerned that we do Analytics.

Here's the excerpt of our terms of service.

6. Consumer Information and Privacy

6.1 Privacy. The use of this service does not entitle, in whole or in part the sale or distribution of your Content by Principal Focus to another person, company or entity. It may be necessary, however, for a Service technician to access your Content to resolve any problems you, or others, may encounter. Principal Focus reserves the right to obtain summary information to better support our members in the future.

Joe- what's my cholesterol level and when does my passport expire? :eekk::lol:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
someone posted a thread on FB about their growth, adding another truck or something like that. Joe posted in that thread something about some numbers didn't look good...unless he had income that SM didn't know about. That was the wrong place to disclose information about the guys business. My first thought was this guy, Joe, isn't going to get access to my numbers without a confidentiality agreement.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
someone posted a thread on FB about their growth, adding another truck or something like that. Joe posted in that thread something about some numbers didn't look good...unless he had income that SM didn't know about. That was the wrong place to disclose information about the guys business.

Really? If so :headscratch::hopeless:!

Reactions: PrimaDonna
F

FB7777

someone posted a thread on FB about their growth, adding another truck or something like that. Joe posted in that thread something about some numbers didn't look good...unless he had income that SM didn't know about. That was the wrong place to disclose information about the guys business. My first thought was this guy, Joe, isn't going to get access to my numbers without a confidentiality agreement.
So glad you brought that up

I honestly can't believe how much Joe talks about numbers publically

Generally or specifically

It's a major concern of people

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Geez! the guy tries to help you guys with ideas that might help you run your business and increase your sales and you slam him..

A guess Joe needs to accept the fact that not everyone on this broad wants to operate and grow a business and are simply happy owning a job.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I must say that when I hear you talking about 75 trackers/bugs that you are working on etc, it sends chills up my spine. People are getting more frustrated and are lashing out because apparently the software isn't up to par before being released. Joe, are you considering a new platform again?

Trackers are not bugs people!! They're implementations of feature suggestions. Most of the frustration comes from differences between 5 and 6.

We have over 1200 feature requests and updates in our backlog. None of those are "bugs".

Last edited:

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski

I had no knowledge about his numbers when I made those comments. They were directly made off the comments that he was making and my understanding of the industry. He put his numbers out there to ask a question, I answered it. Simple as that. I based my information off data not beer conversations.

Last edited:

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I guess there is a reason why the CEO of GE, COKE, APPLE, CHARLES SCHWAB, SAMSUNG, NETFLIX, ORACLE, AMAZON and so forth ain't on social media waxing poetic every week.

Vaynermedia.
T-Mobile

Just the name two. I follow a handful of CMOS and CEO who are very active on social. The only reason those companies art, is because they're run by Boomers. There's Giants amount of money to be made there.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
John legere from T-Mobile runs a slow cooker Sunday live Facebook feed where he has over 500,000 views. That's more views than the lifetime Channel people!

Reactions: Mikey P

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski

'Brooks Was Here '

For the last year, a few times every month, I get hit up by VC firms. Most of them don't get past the initial conversation but some do ( I just have no interest in selling at this point). They are looking for entry into the service SaaS because they know 80% of the market does not use business software of any kind. I have been hedging my bet for 15 years.

I have business partners though that are always interested in the conversation. Two months ago we went pretty far and our valuation ended up at $10 million.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
That would suck for us if you sold out and it was bought out by House Advisor or other greedy Corp. However I would understand if you wanted a divorce from complaining non-customers and trolls.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I have a thick enough skin to tell the difference between constructive feedback that I need to address regarding the product, and bullshit that doesn't really pertain to anyone who doesn't know anything about development or how a multimillion-dollar SaaS company that I built from scratch over a 14 year period on respect and integrity, operates.

You're not going to see less of me in the content creation space. You're just going to see more.

I'm just trying to get the rest of you on the train. And I'm responding to this sitting at vaynermedia as a direct result of my content.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom