Agents Postcard Series

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If someone sent me a dvd I would think they are even more lame than if they sent me a postcard. If you want to impress people by going old school go really old school, not just pre-2010.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Well! At least I'm not doing the "more" lame........................yet! :winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If someone sent me a dvd I would think they are even more lame than if they sent me a postcard. If you want to impress people by going old school go really old school, not just pre-2010.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LOL, man you are tough ken...
I personally would keep hammering the phone, maybe a couple visits IF it is big enough and email. Maybe 1-2 snail mail a year
Keep changing the topics looking for the hot button.

My boss in the early 2000's when I asked about my marketing budget, she would say " YOU are my marketing budget!" laughing
At her largest point we had 200 employees and no website,postcard, brochure, NOTHING...

Personally i am all about the phone/email/internet, but it is just not an interesting topic in this industry. All that stuff is cheap too btw...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like personal visits (cold calling initially), hopefully develop a relationship and once established I can see the email route.
How ever in this case face to face hasn't not worked as well, our marketers have been told "You are not on the Vendor program", they can also request to be taken off the email list.

However in this case they can't refuse my Postcard. :lol:

Ok they could request to be taken off the Postcard list, we did have a few that requested to be taken off the Newsletter/Puzzle game list but most enjoyed it. The Newsletter was a great vehicle until preferred vendor programs cropped up.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You hit on the power of the e-list Richard~ they CAN opt out. If they opt out and you are only emailing them once a month or every 6 weeks they are pretty decidedly not going to use you. If you just send post cards forever you are wasting your money and their time (the time it takes to put it in the recycle bin). At least if they opt out you can fuggetaboutem.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think I'd rather try it on those that like us than those that are indifferent to us. How would you go about it? Send a message with the image or just the image?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Oh for heaven's sake Sir Richard.
We already discussed it before. Here's (again) the final wording to be used in all your promo material. It is short. It is honest.
And you'll never, ever have to change or do it again:

"Got the need?
Have the mullah ?!!!

Let Chavez be doing all for you :biggrin:
"

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We decided to add the stops to Erin's route and she will hand drop them.

I'll add a list of other services to the back of them, it will give her something to hand out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Since it turned into a handout an not a mail piece I could now use the back too. Here is the back:

fe438394-7487-4802-a872-2797baf03a31_zps8633638a.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well the company name is Chavez Restoration & Cleaning, so quite naturally "Carpet & Upholstery" sales.........that's right we sell carpet & Upholstery.
:oldrolleyes:

:p

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Get rid of the word List, all you need as the heading is Services. Consider having only one column and combine like ones i.e.

Rug, Carpet, Til & Furniture Cleaning

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Carpet, Furniture, Rug & Tile Cleaning

or

Rug, Carpet, Furniture & Tile Cleaning

"Rug" singular in this format and furniture is a little more friendly than upholstery imo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom