Agents Postcard Series

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We used to mail regularly to agents and adjusters but then came the Preferred Vendor programs and we got away for it. But after the post with Steve Toburen talking about agents, I think maybe we should at least create awareness with them. Even if it’s just for the new agents that are now in the market from time when we last quit mailing to them.
These will be very simple pieces, a graphic, a line of text, just something to catch their eye before it hits the can. Mail maybe bi-monthly, monthly is too much and quarterly too infrequent.
Anyway just an idea that kept me from sleeping last night….that and the Jayhawks swan dive! :madd:

e5e98ba5-8898-478b-a609-f05e1dd2dbc2_zpsa6e25007.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
We used to mail regularly to agents and adjusters but then came the Preferred Vendor programs and we got away for it. But after the post with Steve Toburen talking about agents, I think maybe we should at least create awareness with them. Even if it’s just for the new agents that are now in the market from time when we last quit mailing to them.
These will be very simple pieces, a graphic, a line of text, just something to catch their eye before it hits the can. Mail maybe bi-monthly, monthly is too much and quarterly too infrequent.
Anyway just an idea that kept me from sleeping last night….that and the Jayhawks swan dive! :madd:
Richard,
Would it be worthwhile to put Erin on agents? (at least the new ones)

Steve

PS Plus she might grab their offices on a commercial contract!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it might, at least to intro "us" many of them do not know us. It's been 6-7 years now since we last marketed them.

It certainly couldn't hurt, she has the time and has the materials. While a bit of an uphill battle in that we are not program people and thing we would get would just be bonus since we don't count on work from them.

We should probably do that too! Thanks!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok, I take back what I said about you spending all of your available time on Mb! Here you worked and agonized on Friday night so you could share with us on Saturday!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

e5e98ba5-8898-478b-a609-f05e1dd2dbc2_zpsa6e25007.jpg

Love the way it looks but have 0 experience in that service so my opinion is basically useless.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I love the ideas Richard, but I would do it all in electronic form and stop printing those things. Get all the emails and get them on a once a month constant contact email list. Make the subject line the most important thing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But Ken we are not their regular guys, when we request their email addresses, they will just tell us they already have vendors.
We are on the outside looking in, my hope is 1) to remind them we are still here 2) create some separation between us and their vendors.

Here is the 6 of them, I know they are destine for the can but as long as I get a brief impression on them then it will be worth the investment.

Agentpostcardsallsix_zpsa08b6291.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
But Ken we are not their regular guys, when we request their email addresses, they will just tell us they already have vendors.
We are on the outside looking in, my hope is 1) to remind them we are still here 2) create some separation between us and their vendors.

Here is the 6 of them, I know they are destine for the can but as long as I get a brief impression on them then it will be worth the investment.

Agentpostcardsallsix_zpsa08b6291.jpg

Richard, i guarantee their email addresses are available.
Either through a marketer or the parent company if you want to do the legwork yourself.

Email is no longer personal, it is public information no different then a phone number or physical address.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Richard I think you are taking the long way around in your quest to seduce these people into recognizing you as a potential candidate for future contracts. You must appeal to their inner most desires in order to attract their attention. You should look at it from their perspective which is whats in it for me? why should I deal with these people? what do they have that I want? what can they do for me that the other company cannot ? do they make me look good? do I have a good feeling when they contact me? can I trust them. I would like to give you the answer for you to accomplish this seduction in one simple sweep but I cannot because it may be out of line with this boards political correctness. Remember the first and most important thing to do is to get their attention and hold it. I know you can figure it out. :rockon::clap:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Please tell him Mardie- I'm dying to know too. Seriously.

Richard, tell me one man or woman's email address you need and I'll get it for you. PM me the info you'll have it shortly.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What now you're Fred Cordell? :p
:biggrin:

I think they would give it to us we we called them. Maybe if we were their vendor and had a relationship then I think that would be a great idea. However being the Outlaws that we are, I'll give them the satisfaction of tossing it it the can. :razz:

Mardie, we're the market leader, they know this. There is no seducing, we are avoided because we are the best.

They want the cheapest. Can't have the best and pay the cheapest! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Thanks Ken I appreciate the thought. I think we will try and break the ice with the new agents and reestablish some sort of relationship with the agents we once had a relationship with. I'm not holding my breath on this.

If we pick up a job or two from them I'd call it a success, they are no longer the low hanging fruit they used to be.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That's cool but if they are as busy as everyone is these days email rules.. paper says ur living in the 20th century.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
LOL Thanks Ken I appreciate the thought. I think we will try and break the ice with the new agents and reestablish some sort of relationship with the agents we once had a relationship with. I'm not holding my breath on this.

If we pick up a job or two from them I'd call it a success, they are no longer the low hanging fruit they used to be.

Don't be a woos.
Just give us the name........... or we'll send Willy.:winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
How about shoot some youtube videos of complicated/unique jobs and then email to this group a different one every month.

Or burn a dvd and have your marketer deliver it in person.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the idea of a video, of course we would need someone to allow us to shoot it in there home. Shane up for a good flood in your home? :p

I don't know about a DVD, it takes a lot for me to put a sales DVD into my PC unless I'm really interested in that product or service.

Anyway here is my last of the group, hopefully Dan can pull 6-of them out of these 8.

AgentsPostcards8_zps92e00f4e.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If someone sent me a dvd I would think they are even more lame than if they sent me a postcard. If you want to impress people by going old school go really old school, not just pre-2010.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom