5 Around flyer?

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I've been stepping up my marketing and am ready to try a 5 around flyer, but I'm sitting in front of a blank screen trying to come up with the right wording for it. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to share?
Thanks.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My suggestion is to knock on the door and talk to the homeowner. I don't care for fliers, although they have their place is nobody is home. Keep it simple and to the point. Don't forget to mention that you just cleaned their friends house and with permission leave their name on the flier. Offer to come back and give a free estimate.

Gene

Name
I'm Rick James
GeneMiller said:
My suggestion is to knock on the door and talk to the homeowner. I don't care for fliers, although they have their place is nobody is home. Keep it simple and to the point. Don't forget to mention that you just cleaned their friends house and with permission leave their name on the flier. Offer to come back and give a free estimate.

Gene

I have always wondered if that worked. I have been thinking of hiring a good looking girl to go do that. Knock on the door and sel, sell, sell. I think a women would be less threating and have better success rate than a man. Has anyone ever try it?

Ernie G

Hey Brent, that really sounds like a good idea(using a woman I mean), I have done 5-arounds, and have mostly been sucessful when I can talk to the homeowner.

Name
I'm Rick James
Ernie G said:
Hey Brent, that really sounds like a good idea(using a woman I mean), I have done 5-arounds, and have mostly been sucessful when I can talk to the homeowner.

I am sure we have all seen the studies about visual attraction (not sexual) and the home owner feeling safe in their own home. A women between 21-30, dressed in a uniform seems like a good fit. I do hope to try it one day to see if it actually works.

Back
Top Bottom