win some , lose some..

Mikey P

Administrator
Dear John...

I no longer wish to be married to you, please contact your lawyer and have him move forward with the divorce.

btw, I really don't like it when you cheat on me with women from the church.

anybody in their right minds would assume your cheating got you divorced so lets not play word games John.

So in July you asked me on the phone to take down the banners. I told you we would work something out and the subject quickly changed mid conversation. Two months later and seeing each other in person TWO times the subject never came up. You even had Nathan send me a list of words to be hyper linked TWICE, a feature only available to PAYING advertisers. So I think most here would also assume you wished to continue with your campaign. its not like you slowed down in your participation, you were dancing with glee all over the "Way to go Sapphire" thread as they took a beating..

So if it really was all about the money, (and you avoided this question twice now, WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK FOR A CHEAPER OPTION? We have programs as low as $50 a month here $50 f'n dollars and all this BS could have been avoided.

None of the admins or your peers believe its about the money either FYI.

So based on your veheminant denial that it was not about Jim Martin and clearly you have $30 in product to auction off here each month I have no other reason to believe it's all about Sapphire.

I doubt if anyone here has an idea of whats really going on between your two companies, you tried to drag me into it and I refused and I know it left a mark but good lord John, Mytee out of ANY other company that participates here, has benefited THE MOST from the acceptance into the here.

You know that, I know that and your peers know that.

Why you would choose to back out now just blows me away.

I apologize for hurting your feelings John, I consider you a friend, I truly do.

I just wish you felt the same.

anyways I hope you continue to hang out here and I hope to someday get my hands on a well formulated TRex to give an honest opinion.

just like I always do.

Last edited:

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Just don't understand why you knuckleheads just don't use your fancy smartphones and talk to each other in private. But then where would we get our MB Springer episode from?

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
hi all "whatshisbutt" here lol. i like the new nick name Jim so i might change it to my user name. lot of drama here so guess i will join in. of all the equip builders i have delt with John has been the best. on many occations i have had mytee go above and beond with respect to standing behind thier products. great company to deal with.

Reactions: dealtimeman
F

FB7777

I would like test drive one as well

Would have loved to beta test one, run it a couple times a day for a month and either buy it or pay to ship it back

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
For the record I don't know if I am considered a moderator or am lumped into the admin category for purposes of the earlier post Mike but I have no opinion on this sadly public issue. I also believe that at the most you may know what someone has told or written to you but you will never know what anyone truly thinks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Exactly Ken.

Johns short text messages and short indirect comment here forced me and others to have to speculate.

Which really bums me out considering the friend ship I assumed we had.

I guess jimmy was right, I have no friends.....sniff.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I love this board. Ever since my cable tv was turned off I haven't been able to watch jerry springer. I was wondering if my wife could join? That way when we fight it could be in front of all my peers and the whole world. If I get in a devastating blow the hurt feeling will be on record forever.

Seriously Mikey, I do like this place, sorry for the satire, But you need to realize that creating public drama with industry suppliers is bad business. Calling an industry supplier out on the board will always be bad business.

A simple private phone call, or private email would of worked much better. First there would of been a much higher chance of retaining that supplier as an advertiser and your credibility would of been much higher.

Name
Bruce
Seriously Mikey, I do like this place, sorry for the satire, But you need to realize that creating public drama with industry suppliers is bad business. Calling an industry supplier out on the board will always be bad business.

A simple private phone call, or private email would of worked much better. First there would of been a much higher chance of retaining that supplier as an advertiser and your credibility would of been much higher.
:clap:

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried to communicate with John via texts.

Short ambiguous messages or no reply at all left me hanging.

please note that this is the first and hopefully only instance of an advertiser ending their campaign with any sort of hoopla or mention.

also note it was John's idea to out himself on that last thread that would have gone maybe 8 posts deep if he had not commented. I just wanted him to hear more than my opinions on what I clearly thought at the time was his reason for leaving.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
At this point, the best thing you can do is shut up and privately admit you made a mistake.

And please, don't start a public assassinnation of some other poster to divert attention away from this particular incident.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
please note that this is the first and hopefully only instance of an advertiser ending their campaign with any sort of hoopla or mention.

actually, it's great theater.
I dare say reality show "entertainment" is a large draw here .
unfortunate when it involves folks we have no malice for, but reality show "prurient" interest none the less

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love this board. Ever since my cable tv was turned off I haven't been able to watch jerry springer. I was wondering if my wife could join? That way when we fight it could be in front of all my peers and the whole world. If I get in a devastating blow the hurt feeling will be on record forever.

Richard your wife is only welcome if she's willing to bring her tooth brush and help Jimmy out. He's a little backed up and may not finish in time for the work week.

J/K....... well, about your wife anyway! OK, Jimmy too.......he should finish in time for Monday!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm sitting here scrubbing my stack of underwear with a toothbrush to get out some of those shit stains my wife can't seem to get out sir!

All the while watching football...I call it multitasking.

CS!

LMFAO!

Jimbo

Sorry...but I could not read through ALL of the thread...

but in my (not very humble) opinion...I think a lot of Mr John's products/ business/ AND hospitality. He is a stand up guy, not without a fault or two, but then who am I to point out faults?

And probably if anyone has needed censored...oh well you know what I mean.

Just stay and post for free, Johnny B...and include a link to Mytee...kinda like a free ad!!

Reactions: dealtimeman
Name
John LaBarbera
Sorry...but I could not read through ALL of the thread...

but in my (not very humble) opinion...I think a lot of Mr John's products/ business/ AND hospitality. He is a stand up guy, not without a fault or two, but then who am I to point out faults?

And probably if anyone has needed censored...oh well you know what I mean.

Just stay and post for free, Johnny B...and include a link to Mytee...kinda like a free ad!!

Thanks Jim for the kind words. Free advertising? No thank you. I don't do business that way on the backs of others. Neither would it be fair to Mikey or Fred for their work here to play that game on them.

Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom