What's your phone OS?

Connor

Name
Connor
nsidla said:
Derek said:
glad i switched from iOs to Android. the Samsung Galaxy Note is a great work phone...better than the iP was for me. once u go to a 5.3" HD screen you can't go back to an iP HD 3.5" screen...or anything smaller for that matter, not just iP.

Know a couple of people with that phone and they all love it, almost know complaints...definitely doesn't have the buzz word of being a "blackberry", "iphone" or "android",so I think in a way that makes me less likely to pick one up as my next phone.

The Galaxy Note is Android OS.

nsidla

Connor said:
nsidla said:
Derek said:
glad i switched from iOs to Android. the Samsung Galaxy Note is a great work phone...better than the iP was for me. once u go to a 5.3" HD screen you can't go back to an iP HD 3.5" screen...or anything smaller for that matter, not just iP.

Know a couple of people with that phone and they all love it, almost know complaints...definitely doesn't have the buzz word of being a "blackberry", "iphone" or "android",so I think in a way that makes me less likely to pick one up as my next phone.

The Galaxy Note is Android OS.

Yeah I realized that after I posted, watched a show on google last night and it's creation and it definitely got me intrigued about Android OS.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Anybody thinking of getting any android phone right now should probably wait till early summer. The new ones coming out are going to be a major step forward in terms of power and battery life.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hello is this thing on ....tap tap tap tap

Thats what i said....

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I want a PadFone when they come out. I'm skipping the Galxy Note and going straight for the PadFone.

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrh_EwFaZ7I8]

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Swear to God I was just thinking of why no company has done that yet.

Damn, the one time my thoughts don't make it to the board. ugh.

:lol:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Just loaded a leaked version of Jelly Bean ie Android 4.1 on my phone a few days ago, its fantastic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Work - Blackberry 4G
Personal - HTC Sensation HD 4G

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
joey895 said:
Just loaded a leaked version of Jelly Bean ie Android 4.1 on my phone a few days ago, its fantastic.

shit, i havent even tried out ICS yet...

to lazy to root... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: What's your phone OS?

Mikey P said:
my Razr just upgraded to a dramatically different OS.
Android 4.0.4

big changes just not sure if its ICS or Jelly Bean?

http://www.phonedog.com/2012/06/30/moto ... -download/

4.0.4 is ICS

4.1 is jelly bean

Jelly bean doesn't officially start roll I g out for a few more weeks and it'll be quite a while before you see it on your razor unless you root it and upgrade it yourself.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the Padfone looks interesting in that you can plop it into the 10 inch tablet. my GNote, Tablet PC and Desktop all sync wirelessly with the 5GB of free online storage space that SugarSync gives anybody, so i wouldn't need the optional 10" tablet or the expense in purchasing it.

the 1 inch larger GNote screen will be tough for me to get rid of now. fortunately i 95% of the time wear cargo shorts & pants...a 5.3" GNote needs the extra room.

it's supposed to get ICS one of these months. i wonder if it will skip ICS and go straight to JellyBean now ... but even with GingerBread it runs smooth and fast.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
being as JB is JUST barley being worked on...i doubt it....

now if it was a pure google, like the nexus, then you would get it right away....

my bet is just 50% of phones will run ICS before JB comes out...

more so because the lower end android phones dont and WONT have capabilities to have the on screen stuff to run ICS

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the GNote got ICS today...runs smoother and has better S-Pen functionality with new S-Memo & S-Note features.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom