What are your next vacation plans?

roro

Name
Ross Craig
8 days at the lake mid Oct and then more of the same at Christmas.
2013 looking to do a cruise in the Med/Black Sea area mid year.

roro

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Taking the week of next week during the school holidays. Spending time with my kids and nieces and nephews at a lodge up in the ranges. No mobile phone reception at all :)

No calls or emails. Just peace and quiet.

Of course, my Sako 243 walking stick is going with me for exercise :lol:

John

Becker

Name
Becker
Take them when I can. In San Antonio with Alex right now till Monday. Sea world, six flags, and much more.

Have Kona HI for a week after thanksgiving.

Just had connections. Ok 2 hrs of connections and 2.5 days of whatever.

Balance in life is important!!!

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Just back from a week off. Staying up in the ranges as hour from home, no mobile/cell phone service so no phone calls or emails.

Spent heaps of time with my children, nieces and nephews.

headed out just before day break each day for 3 hours in the bush chasing red deer. Found some primo spots, and one morning, i spent an hour as i was tracking a good sized stag based on still warm sign, and fresh prints in the soft ground.

John.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Yes I did. Great stuff, been too long in coming. I'll follow it with interest but we don't do enough rugs to be offering advice in that room, not with the calibre of people you have already.

John

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and here I thought Middleton was black. I go 3 day weekends atlast every quarter, 2 week longs w the family and a week with girlfriend while planning the big trip to Austraia.

Slept in Lizzie Bordens bed this weekend, Montreal coming up, Cedar point last July and a beach in FLA in April as well as Disney in Feb and NH in August

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
A blast doing what?
Well, I remember doing a boat tour, walking around, spending an evening in South Beach, doing a little drinking, went to see a band one night. I've been all over Florida. Miami was a nice change of pace.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Hoping to visit best friend in California for some snowboarding and winter surf as well

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, I remember doing a boat tour, walking around, spending an evening in South Beach, doing a little drinking, went to see a band one night. I've been all over Florida. Miami was a nice change of pace.

so nothing that you couldn't do in just about any large city in america?

Have you been to California?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
good grief.

California is the most beautiful state in the union

Florida, like I said is a shithole in comparison The beaches are boring and speed bumps are consider hills.

that we we charge so much to f you visitors in the butt.

come see the grandeur before it falls into the sea.

as a fellow bike rider I'm surprised you aren't interested in riding the greatest roads in the country.

Ya know, you're probably right. The wife and i just started doing regular trips the last few years. I would actually love to go to California. I'm sure I'll make it sooner or later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom