Name
Greg Crowley
border is messed by photobucket

1-20.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'd get rid of the word warning at the top and just start in with your statement. Also some type of transition betwen end of statemnt and Your Home whether you use a dash a squiggly or something the helpo the reader proccess it like you intend.

Try saying it out loud and get a feeling of how you want it read then use whatever you think will look right.

Ken

Mikey P

Administrator
At some point, I'm guessing folks are gonna get sick of all theses economy busting specials that are popping up all over.

In times like these..

In this economy..

In this day and age..

In light of the recent down turn..

Considering the current state of affairs..

Now that your penniless..

Its a great time to clean your carpet! :roll:

People know whats up, just give them a great deal this winter and dont be so Y2K about it all.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I want to promote the website and get a mailing out and don't have much time. I am going on vacation January 1 and just want the phone to keep ringing while I am gone

Scott

I'm a fan of question-headlines. Off the top of my head:

"Is the Economy Keeping You From Protecting Your Biggest Investment?"

Then support the headline with talking about their carpet investment taking a beating along with the economy and how with your solution it won't be that way.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have this strange habit when I was looking at the comments I didn't even see Bob or Odins posts until I went to read back what was posted. When I have a cleaning question those are some of the first I go to ...weird

rhyde

Name
rhyde
And where’s the call to action…?

If this is the standard price then I’ll wait until spring or summer to get my carpet cleaned and maybe I’ll forget about you and call chem-dry

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Looks good Greg. Are you going to mail this out , pass em out as fliers or hand them out? If you can print on the other side put a picture of a studly carpet cleaner working in a living room. Chicks dig that stuff and it will balance out the serious nature of the wording on the main page.
(Don't use that horrific picture that Odin posted)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
its got a good headline, if someone is interested they will look further
Its got the message
and you've given them a solution

I was just thinking about someone above's comment about not worrying about the economy.

Just have the Headline, Protect Your Biggest Investment

Call to Action: perhaps give them a deal on the protector if they call in Jan -Feb
or offer the protection deal but on the card put - Offer good for 30 days
then you can send it as a mailout anytime,
Make up some as a different colour for handouts

M

Mark Imbesi

Lose the yellow...

all of the talk about recession, investment, etc...means GREEN

put $$ signs instead of skulls in corners

"important Home Checkup Checklist"? WTF is that babble?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
At some point, I'm guessing folks are gonna get sick of all theses economy busting specials that are popping up all over.

In times like these..

In this economy..

In this day and age..

In light of the recent down turn..

Considering the current state of affairs..

Now that your penniless..

Its a great time to clean your carpet! :roll:

People know whats up, just give them a great deal this winter and dont be so Y2K about it all.

Just a way to let people know that you are in it as well.
Thinking of people and caring is what's important. As long as you can relay that to the custy with being full of doo doo then I think they will react.

I put something like this on my coupon page and that is it. Everywhere else is promoting quality work and the type of services and information.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
new edit. Imbesi is curious about the home checklist, it is working already

1w1w.jpg

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Aren't there more compelling reasons to clean your carpet than upkeep and maintenance?

Would you be more likely to pay 200 bucks for a Ruth's Chris dinner because of its nutitional value or because it's something you know you're really, really, really gonna enjoy?

On the emotional scale of why people do things, carpet cleaning for the lady of the house is well above that of an oil change.

Take advantage of it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I agree wayne but I have never tried this type of ad before and wanted to see what I could get from it. So the parameters are the hazards and yellow and from there I am trying to alert people to my website which should be finished this week (finally, my fault) so that I can keep 2 trucks busy while I am away and book jobs a few weeks into january

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
In times like these, you can remind people, "it must it suck to be you....."

Or, you can be the promise of a moment of comfort in difficult times.

Honey or vinegar.

Personally, I'd rather be associated with happy, positive feelings.

Whatever works.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
again I agree. I am just trying to take advantage of the situation that is presented. If it looks like a luxury they may not buy if it looks needed they might.

I have made a commitment this year to try many different things. With the addition of almost another company I have the wiggle room to try different things and keep branding my stuff

M

Mark Imbesi

Wayne and others....Murdock knows everything and loves to hear himself type. Makes him feel bigger than life itself. Why else would he post for help and not listen to it?

Excellent points, Wayne!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom