To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not trying to be a mediator but looking at it from an outsiders prospective, by the time you both pay for legal counsel you're both going to lose much more money as this moves forward.

Wouldn't it be wiser and faster to resolve this without giving more money to the attorneys, they already have plenty! How much are you willing to lose? At some point isn't worth more to take a hit and more on?

I'm still making payments (down to $2,000.00) on a suit we won last January. It cost me $14,000.00 to collect $8,500.00 to win.
(Win?) :icon_redface:

Nobody wins in court, even if they tell you that you did. :madd:

Evidently, hard earned words of wisdom from the prairies :winky:.
Though, one can not ignore the great satisfaction of justice being served.

Not sure whose justice that would be.

Do the right thing both of you guys and settle out of court.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have no opinion regarding this issue. Either side can be correct and I wouldn't give a rats ass. IF things are as this dude portrays them to be, I can see where he would not want to eat his money to save attorneys fees.

But, like I said, either side can be in the right here. One mas word is as good as the others from this side of the computer screen.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Sometimes KARMA is a BEEOUCH.....

oldfart2.jpg

Reactions: GCCLee

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry this Trinity machine rips up pads 10 times faster then any other machine on the market, in fact you can only use microfiber, tuways and fiber pads. Any absorbent pads made with cotton will not last more then 1-2 rooms of cleaning.

that would suggest to me it IS as aggressive as he suggests

John explained this machine and the new process of this high speed orbit as something that we have never seen before, saying that it does something with the encap products not seen before. I can pull up some of his old post on Padderland if he didn't ban me. He also says either encap works or it doesn't, if it works on commercial it works on residential.

no need to pull up posts from Paddyland .
I've known John for better that 10 years .
He's been making claims that OP is just as good on res carpets as TM since Methuselah was a baby .
It's not, never has been and never will be (at least on soiled cut pile)
I figure the hi-speed orbit is new/true though

I was sold on the fact that this was a stand alone cleaning process unlike the 175. John told me how many guys were selling their TM's after using this new technology.

there's a few, but not many.
The guys selling their TMs are going into niche res market or focusing most on com (where OP and encRap does a decent job)

I do admit I fell for all the hype.

you're not the only one .
John's a persuasive salesman ..and when you say something long enough, some folks start to believe it

damn shame..cause all this could of been avoided
and i have no malice toward you or John

..L.T.A.

Connor

Name
Connor
To settle this I suggest the two of you pass a serpent from HELL between you.

The first one bitten and dies....loses.

Let GOD settle this.

One things for sho, Grrrkink ain't gonna sell many mo of those trinkity whirly swirls. Nope.

I particularly like the how Tampaguy sed it looked like it was made by a 7th grade shop class.

CameronC

Name
Cameron Cummings
Its really a shame that he wouldn't just take the machine back no questions and returned his money. Would have prevented all this mess and im afraid this is going to really hurt him. Quite sad.

Reactions: JoeClean and Connor
F

FB7777

Connor you're gonna wear out your Thanks button hitting it EVERYTIME someone smashes John without reviewing all the facts

, we get it... You're still butt hurt from getting bounced off John G's jiggler board back in 1999

Reactions: Ken Snow and Connor

Connor

Name
Connor
Connor you're gonna wear out your Thanks button hitting it EVERYTIME someone smashes John without reviewing all the facts

, we get it... You're still butt hurt from getting bounced off John G's jiggler board back in 1999

Meh, "wearing out the thanks button", consider it quality control.

And I was booted from the blue board in 2005,2006,2007 and 2008, went back in 2010 and nobody booted me as it was only a handful of folks and nobody cared.

Those folks I thanked weren't neglecting any facts, but just giving their valued opinions and I was just showing some appreciation for their participation.

You're reading too much into this, Fred.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i don't know conner but he beats becker in stupid and probably just as broke. You seem to have no redeeming qualities except hate and bigotry

Connor

Name
Connor
i don't know conner but he beats becker in stupid and probably just as broke. You seem to have no redeeming qualities except hate and bigotry

ConnOr!

Wow, hey everybody,look it's a talking dog with a shaved ass that walks backwards.

Where do you get the idea that I'm hateful or bigoted?

Stupid and Broke, eh? Lol. Yeah, you don't know me.

Name
Todd
Not trying to be a mediator but looking at it from an outsiders prospective, by the time you both pay for legal counsel you're both going to lose much more money as this moves forward.

Wouldn't it be wiser and faster to resolve this without giving more money to the attorneys, they already have plenty! How much are you willing to lose? At some point isn't worth more to take a hit and more on?

I'm still making payments (down to $2,000.00) on a suit we won last January. It cost me $14,000.00 to collect $8,500.00 to win.
(Win?) :icon_redface:

Nobody wins in court, even if they tell you that you did. :madd:

I am willing to settle this out of court. I would be willing to have John refund just 50% of my money and he can have the machine back. He would have to pay shipping since I paid to ship it back to him once already. I will even take it down to UPS and strap it to a pallet for him. I just want to move on from this and run my business. I don't have any hard feelings toward John G.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Mikey P

Administrator
I am willing to settle this out of court. I would be willing to have John refund just 50% of my money and he can have the machine back. He would have to pay shipping since I paid to ship it back to him once already. I will even take it down to UPS and strap it to a pallet for him. I just want to move on from this and run my business. I don't have any hard feelings toward John G.

Offer of the century right there!!!

I've known John for over ten years now and this is the first and only time I've ever heard a negative word about his customer service.

I don't know Todd from a hole in the ground

Not taking sides but If I were John I would take that offer in a heart beat.

pure damage control at this point.

and since you both come off as whack a doOdles I'd even be willing to remove this thread if both parties agree.

and for a extra $2000 I'll even ban connOr.:eekk:

Connor

Name
Connor
Sorry, but anybody that can delight in Malcolm X intelligence, clearly has a redeeming quality.

Oh, sorry, political references go over your head, so I must be a bad man. LOL. You people crack me up.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Oh, sorry, political references go over your head, so I must be a bad man. LOL. You people crack me up.

Read my comment again Con man. And it did not exactly go over my head, I actually liked what Malcolm had to say, he was a very interesting and honest man.

Though you seem to be are in defense mode right now. It was actually a compliment.

Last edited:

Connor

Name
Connor
Read my comment again Con man. And it did not exactly go over my head. I liked what Malcolm had to say.

Though you seem to be are in defense mode right now. It's actually a compliment.

Yes, it was, I didn't read it right, I'm arguing with several people on teh interwebs right n ow. I apologize.

Connor

Name
Connor
Sorry, but anybody that can delight in Malcolm X intelligence, clearly has a redeeming quality.

The man formerly known as Malcolm Little did a 180 in his philosophies. Most folks only know half the story of his journey.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
$50.00??? He has even reached annoying levels yet. I'd say he's worth no more than $5.00. :icon_razz:

$10 to Keep Conner ! Hell hes worth more than that for the entertainment we get in him aggrevatimg the shit out of you older guys and SEASONED VETS

My Last Post in this Thread! If it goes to court, all of these posts can and will be used and I want no part of adding fuel to any fires!!

My Opinion is this though: This one machine has now cost many sales in the future. Masses will turn nose at them because It can be assumed there is no MFG. Support. Doesn't matter who's saying what, it's being said!

The price of a machine is one thing, but your Name ?

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
None of them "seasoned" dumb asses can ban Connor.

As it will be a clear violation of the endangered species act.

Reactions: GCCLee

Willy P

Name
Willy P

A less stubborn person would jump on that- that's WAY more than fair Todd.I wouldn't have done anything even remotely close.Canadian law states if you lose the suit, you pay for all legal costs incurred by the winning side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom