To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
John were you all worked up in some religous FEVER and passed a few too many SNAKES when you was building it?

Name
Todd
I'm Todd, the wacky guy in the video lol. I do admit I was getting pretty wacky with this situation at the time I made the video's. Anyhow here is what happened:

I bought a trinity from John and when I received it at UPS freight it looked like it was in perfect condition. The shrink wrap was intact and it was packed up nice and tight on a pallet. I had a UPS employee help me unpack the machine and load it into my truck.
When.

I got the machine back home and brought it into my living room to take a look and get it fired up I noticed that the handle appeared to have a defect in it. At this point I took the machine out to a empty house job I had to do that evening and put the machine into action. It was a miserable experience. I could not get the machine to get the carpet clean. The wheels fell off repeatedly, the sprayer would not draw chemical. It would not hold onto the pads. My hands were going numb from the vibration. The on/off switch rattled off. Finally I fired up my Blazer GT and finished the job.

The next morning I emailed John pictures of the machine and told him there appears to be a defect in the entire handle assembly. I didn't get an email back from john so I called him on monday morning. John wasn't in at the time and I left him a message. I didn't here back from John for a few days. At that time I was getting pissed.

finally john called back and said that if there is a problem then he wants to see it on video. John said on the phone that if the machine was crooked then he wanted to see it because if he is sending out crooked machines then that means that he is running a crooked business. That what he said. John would not take responsibility for the defect. He blamed it on UPS saying that it was straight when it went out and he had pictures to prove it. The pictures John sent me to "prove it" were not even my machine as you can see in my video's. John gave me every excuse in the book and he would not accept the fact that his machine was twisted.

Finally I emailed John late one night asking him to please take the machine back. I just could not live with that twisted handle. I told him he would have to refurb the machine and sell it at a discount. John finally agreed for me to ship the machine back for a refund. I took the machine apart and cleaned it up real nice, packed it tight and sent it to Kentucky not anticipating any problems. I spent over $160 of my money shipping it back.This is where the fiasco begins. little did I know what John had planned.

John accepted and signed for the machine releasing UPS of all liability. John had the machine in his possession for over 24 hours. John then made an unboxing video after it was already his property at that point. For all i know is that he rolled the box around in his driveway for 20 minutes before he opened it. John opened the box on video and says that i cut the cord of his machine and the handle had a scratch on it. the bell housing had a little kink in it and John said he could not accept the machine in that condition. . John also bent the left handle bar down and created another diversion saying that the machine is not twisted it is BENT "just like he told me" . The handle bar was bent on the wrong side and he still insisted that that was the problem. I don't know how the handle bar got bent but I have pics showing it being straight when it went back to John, He was tampering with the evidence IMO

John sent me some pictures of the new damage that he claims happened from my lousy packing. When I call John and asked what was going on he told me that the machine was already back on the UPS truck headed back to Idaho before I had a chance to do anything. John told UPS that he refused the packed and lied to UPS saying that the package had not been opened. He sent it back to me ''return to sender' so he didn't have to pay shipping. John committed fraud with UPS by saying that he didn't expect this package and that he refused it, not knowing that john had opened the package UPS sent it back to me with out john having to pay shipping.
John knew if I had the machine then he would have the money.

I did try to get my money back from my bank and it was a long dispute but Visa sided with john as he said it was not in the condition it was in when he originally shipped it to me and that it was used. John knew it was used and he still agreed to take the machine back though. It was A lot of lies and diversions. John changed the scope of the story. Now it was not about the cooked twisted handle , now it is about me not packing the machine right . I offered for john to come pick the machine up form my house buy he refused to. He was just giving me a big run around and acting like a broke ass. I personally don't think he has enough money to refund me my money back. that is why he is fighting this with all his lies and diversions.

John said that the pictures I sent him didn't show the wheels on the ground that was his first excuse. Then he says that he checked the photo I sent with photoshop and the machine was square, lol these are just two example of his mentality. I am truly amazed how he has dealt with this situation. I have never seen anything like this before. So now I have the machine in the 2 boxes it went out in and I have been seeking counsel from My attorney on how to deal with this Neanderthal.

I will add more later because there is lots more...

Thanks for reading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamWMPAvpeA

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Todd what was your experience with OP/vlm cleaning prior to running that machine?

Why would the wheels continue to fall off?
I assume there is an axle bolt of some sort?

I tired one in Vegas and was very impressed with how smooth and effortless it is to use. I own a Cimex and use to own a couple of Clark Lancaster's OP machines so I now all about how hard a OP unit CAN be to use.

Mikey P

Administrator
interesting..

did you demo a Trinity before you bought this one?

At this point I took the machine out to a empty house job I had to do that evening and put the machine into action.

What is your criteria for choosing to OP a "empty house" rather than using HWE?

Mikey P

Administrator
the reason I ask is when I look at your site with my Mrs Piftelton Glasses on I'm going to assume that you are going to Steam Clean my carpet, other than the Low Moisture mention on your bullet list, your whole site screams HWE!

carpetservice.jpg

Vacuuming 80% of the soil in a carpet is dry particulate soil. Dry soil is abrasive and can actually damage carpet fibers causing accelerated wear. HEPA Commercial Vacuums are used for vacuuming. Debris is vacuumed from crevices along walls and baseboards.

Pre-Condition - Apply enzyme pre treatment specially designed to emulsify organic and petroleum based soild and stains getting carpet ready for steam extraction.

Spotting - Specially spotting agents are applied to stubborn spots and stains loosening Paint, Oil, Grease, Candy, Gum, etc., from carpet fibers for easy extraction.

Truck Mounted Steam Extraction with Patented Rotovac 360 advanced technology. This process flushes away emulsified soil, stains, biological and environmental contaminants leaving the carpet feeling soil and fresh.

Deodorizer - General deodorizer is applied to the carpet leaving a fresh clean scent.

High Speed Air Mover Fans - Specialized fans are brought into the home or business to insure rapid dry times.

image8.jpg

divider.jpg

optional.jpg

• Pet stain and Odor Removal
  • Red Stain Removal
  • Scotchgard Carpet and Fabric Protector
  • Sanitizer
  • Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning
  • Upholstery Cleaning
  • Tile and Grout Cleaning

divider.jpg

image1.jpg

The owner Todd Giachetti

Connor

Name
Connor
Methinks he uses OP on apartments.

And it does say OPTIONAL Services and list VLM.

Connor

Name
Connor
Hey John

not that it really matters now but whatever happened about my pad driver

was it the ups guy or employee error

Yeah, not that it matters, but what happened with that, does UPS have it out for John???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Name
Todd
I was planning on offering OP cleaning if people wanted it and to save money on running the TM and i though an orbital would go good with me business name. I also got caught up in all the false advertising Coby Gibson is doing with his Trinity videos on youtube. Well come to find out Coby has a financial interest in the Trinity and he is in on this endeavour with John. OP cleaning looks good in some pics and videos but when you see it in person you can see a filthy film in the carpet just asking for you to rinse it with your TM or something, even a portable would give better results IMO

Most of the videos John is posting are of him prespraying the carpet with tile and grout cleaner in order to get the machine to cut that line. Then he will tell you that you have to use 14 ounces per gallon of his padcap pro and blaze in order to get optimal results. Between that and the machine ripping up pads it is not of any cost savings to the end user over using your TM IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I've already made up my mind. You gave him a crooked thing and he didn't want crooked. Obviously not an ASQ member, are you, hillbilly?

I guess that when you're a pro-queer, pseudo-fundamentalist, neo-con, douche bag with a seared conscience that a customer wanting a properly plumb and square piece of equipment isn't really important to you because you already spent the money. He didn't ask for your cloak and tunic, just for fair business and to get what he paid for. The fact that you've made such a spectacle out of this is already costing you customers and rusting your imported galvanized armor.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth......

And you still haven't painted my house!

duck drops down wit secret word

CONNOR....yor back...i see the lobotOmy was a success

Mikey P

Administrator
OK Todd, just wanted to see if you knew what an OP feels like.

Like I said when I ran it on CGD it was very smooth and much faster than my Mex.

but what about the wheels?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was planning on offering OP cleaning

i though an orbital would go good with me business name.

I also got caught up in all the false advertising

Co OP cleaning looks good in some pics and video

but when you see it in person you can see a filthy film in the carpet just asking for you to rinse it

Between that and the machine ripping up pads it is not of any cost savings to the end user over using your TM IMO.

honest to God, I don't have a dog in this fight...but sump'um doesn't add up.
You say you have experience with OP (Conquer and Orbitec)
But you seem surprised that it doesn't clean up to your expectations???

You didn't already know replacing worn pads was just part of the drill...a "ware/use" item ???

You were surprised that an OP machine with a driver that spins on an elliptical orbit vibrates ?? :eekk:
I have a Conquer and we use it occasionally, I've alos demo'd other OP machines ..there is NOTHING "smooth" about OP cleaning...I don't call them "shake 'n shine" machines for nothing

you were surprised that spray 'n wipe cleaning is inferior, but you've bonnet cleaned with 175 rotary but didn't notice the "filthy film in the carpet just asking for you to rinse it "??????

I'm not saying you don't have a legitimate beef with the handle .
I'd of been like Lee and lived with it if the machine ran right .....and it appears it runs pretty smooth* in the vid
(*relative to shake 'N shine machines)
But I'm a white trash hillbilly that's more concerned with function, not form.
But i can dig being bummed by paying an excessive price (relative to other shake 'n shine machines) and it not being straight

BUT.....this last comment suggests something and further supports my supposition

Between that and the machine ripping up pads it is not of any cost savings to the end user over using your TM

You're an inexperienced VLM cleaner that got suckered into the hype that OP was great for any carpet
(it's not, it does a chitty job on soiled cut piles compared to TM ) BTW, that applies to all spray 'n wipe cleaning not just OP
you paid too much for a machine...and came down with a bad case of buyers remorse when you discovered REALITY didn't match the marketing hype

The handle was your out

..l.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think this will be held up in court until........12-21-12.....the .....end of the WORLD!

Then nobody cares....causin we all be DED MON!

I wish Colby could post here and show some of his videos he makes OP cleaning........LOL!

Connor

Name
Connor
John doesn't care about the after sale, just the money, duh.

Name
Todd
honest to God, I don't have a dog in this fight...but sump'um doesn't add up.
You say you have experience with OP (Conquer and Orbitec)
But you seem surprised that it doesn't clean up to your expectations???

You didn't already know replacing worn pads was just part of the drill...a "ware/use" item ???

You were surprised that an OP machine with a driver that spins on an elliptical orbit vibrates ??
I have a Conquer and we use it occasionally, I've alos demo'd other OP machines ..there is NOTHING "smooth" about OP cleaning...I don't call them "shake 'n shine" machines for nothing

you were surprised that spray 'n wipe cleaning is inferior, but you've bonnet cleaned with 175 rotary but didn't notice the "filthy film in the carpet just asking for you to rinse it "??????

I'm not saying you don't have a legitimate beef with the handle .
I'd of been like Lee and lived with it if the machine ran right .....and it appears it runs pretty smooth* in the vid
(*relative to shake 'N shine machines)
But I'm a white trash hillbilly that's more concerned with function, not form.
But i can dig being bummed by paying an excessive price (relative to other shake 'n shine machines) and it not being straight

BUT.....this last comment suggests something and further supports my supposition

Between that and the machine ripping up pads it is not of any cost savings to the end user over using your TM
You're an inexperienced VLM cleaner that got suckered into the hype that OP was great for any carpet
(it's not, it does a chitty job on soiled cut piles compared to TM ) BTW, that applies to all spray 'n wipe cleaning not just OP
you paid too much for a machine...and came down with a bad case of buyers remorse when you discovered REALITY didn't match the marketing hype

The handle was your out

..l.T.A.

Larry this Trinity machine rips up pads 10 times faster then any other machine on the market, in fact you can only use microfiber, tuways and fiber pads. Any absorbent pads made with cotton will not last more then 1-2 rooms of cleaning.

John explained this machine and the new process of this high speed orbit as something that we have never seen before, saying that it does something with the encap products not seen before. I can pull up some of his old post on Padderland if he didn't ban me. He also says either encap works or it doesn't, if it works on commercial it works on residential.

I was sold on the fact that this was a stand alone cleaning process unlike the 175. John told me how many guys were selling their TM's after using this new technology. I do admit I fell for all the hype. The fact is that I complained about the handle with in 24 -48 hours of receiving the machine.

One of the reason I wanted a new handle was because I would never be able to sell this machine like this. If I ever wanted to. After I gave John plenty of time to make this right and he refused to step up to the plate, that is when I asked for a full refund. I was not getting any after sales support on my machine and it was like walking a tightrope dealing with a a one man shop . You are at his mercy if you buy a Trinity. If you don't kiss Johns ass then you get no support and you are left out alone. I had to ask John 3 times for him to send me my receipt for this purchase. He refused. I only received a copy of my receipt when he presented it to the bank for evidence of this dispute. The bank did side with John, he told them that he can't accept the machine back because it was used. He knew that it was used and would have to be refurbished and he still told me to send it back for a refund. then he changed his story. It was just crazy the run around I got from dealing with John. I have all the emails to confirm my side of the story.

One other thing is that John sent me an email saying that he is done with this machine and "see you in court". Not knowing that John will have hire aa attorney licensed in the state of Idaho plus to come to Idaho to fight this in court. He is clearly not familiarwith how the commercial sales codes apply to this situation.

I will post some of his emails if this continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor
Name
Todd
I am curious about what you said about Coby doing false advertizing. Please explain.

Mardie

Coby is acting like this is the most thorough cleaning possible. Acting as if he has something real special and this is an industry game changer. He fails to tell people that he is financially invested in this Trinity System, John told me they were in on this together . It is Kind of like a christian scam they have going on trying to sell machine based on their faith. Coby is very persuasive in his video's trying to sell machines in an indirect way. You will see that John has many worshippers because they have to be on his good side or they will be left out in the cold when it comes to support.

As far as the tile and grout cleaner goes that is Just what John said he uses to pretreat with a pump up sprayer before he cleans with his trinity then he uses 14 ounces per gallon of his Padcap pro and blaze mixed 8-6 per gallon

I just don't want any new start up guys that have a 5k budget wasting their money on this Trinity. It will not give you very good results as a stand alone cleaning system in the residential environment. You will not be able to get the carpet clean any better then a 175 and bonnet. You would be much better off getting as portable and a Rotovac or HOSS for the same money.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
OK Todd, just wanted to see if you knew what an OP feels like.

Like I said when I ran it on CGD it was very smooth and much faster than my Mex.

but what about the wheels?

Mikey, the wheels are threaded into the axle with a 3/4 inch bolt but only 1/4 inch actually threads into the axle, it is idiotic. They had red locktite on them but it wouldn't hold. The handle also has a lot of welding slag from the cheap wire feed welder that they used to weld these together.They didn't have the gas set right and they were getting to much wire coming out that wouldn't burn in time and it stuck to the handle, they just left it like that. Unreal.

How hard would it be to grind the slag off before they powder coat it? This machine looks like it was made in 7th grade shop class. They didn't even have the plug on right, the plug had some type of cord spacers that you have to remove in order to get a tight fit to the cord but they couldn't figure that out so they sent it with the plug all half assed together. I had to fix that before the first use.

I ride high end Mountain bikes and Would I be expected to keep a bike that I ordered for 4k that came with the frame all out of square?

Last edited:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i hope this gets worked out without any court proceedings.

that said, i think you're better off sticking to the problem at hand, and not go on about facts/opinions of Coby or others...that has nothing to do with your case here (BTW, idk Coby i've only read his posts on padderland.) also, i wouldn't go on about OP not being a good stand alone system for resi when you've had other OP's in the past and if you felt this way you woulda or shoulda known ahead of time.

but of course your machine is whacked. as to who's fault it is well it's hard to tell over the internet. but i reckon someone is lying.

just my opinion.

Name
Todd
Todd your previous posts led us to believe you were a Whittaker rep? What happened to THAT honeymoon?

I'm not a Whittaker rep. I have a Whittaker and Iove that machine. I have had it for about 2 years and never had one problem with it. It is a professional piece of equipment.I use it on about 90% of my jobs 3-4 jobs per day. I am getting ready to head out for the day and use my Whittaker on 3 jobs today. There is not a honeymoon with Whittaker. The new Trio machine looks awesome.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not trying to be a mediator but looking at it from an outsiders prospective, by the time you both pay for legal counsel you're both going to lose much more money as this moves forward.

Wouldn't it be wiser and faster to resolve this without giving more money to the attorneys, they already have plenty! How much are you willing to lose? At some point isn't worth more to take a hit and more on?

I'm still making payments (down to $2,000.00) on a suit we won last January. It cost me $14,000.00 to collect $8,500.00 to win.
(Win?) :icon_redface:

Nobody wins in court, even if they tell you that you did. :madd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom