Saiger Sauce reviews

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, is the Pet Stainoff concentrate, or RTU? I've got an order pending but wanted to make sure.

You can use at RTU

But we have been spraying it down in our inline sprayer at 4:1 setting

Just turn the heat down on the TM. 120-160 GOOD temp. Let dwell 20-30 minutes to make more microbial babies...

Even force into the pad

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
I'm assuming that everyone is talking about Sauce 1... Im still using the original Saiger Sauce. I like it cause I can mix up a batch and keep it on the truck for a week and don't have to remix, just pour it into the injection sprayer and go. We like it, don't know if I want to go back to mixing up only 5 quarts at a time.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm assuming that everyone is talking about Sauce 1... Im still using the original Saiger Sauce. I like it cause I can mix up a batch and keep it on the truck for a week and don't have to remix, just pour it into the injection sprayer and go. We like it, don't know if I want to go back to mixing up only 5 quarts at a time.

We feel this is a better product but we will have test results for you about your concern and new product stabile for being mixed and held for some time before use

Mikey P

Administrator
Bring on the Red?

Saiger, you're slipping..

20160804_093739.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I just wish he would only sell it to me and Brian on the east Coast...

Keep the crap out west so we don't compete against it !!

its like Bam Bam off the Flintstones to soil

Reactions: Mark Saiger

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I was sent a jug of ultra top secret pre spray to test, which didn't come with a scoop

Well all I can say is that yours is just the opposite of what I received.

yours is white powder in a blue container and I got blue powder in a white container.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well here was our challenge on Friday...well one of a few...

We were kind of complaining we have not had any really dirty carpet the past 3 weeks....well lucky us on Friday...

And we did have to spike our own Sauce with our G Force Soy Booster, and Booster Poweder (Powdered Peroxide)

These things were bad enough that we had to use a broom and shovel to get to the floors to start the prevac.....good test material! :icon_twisted: :rockon:
2016-08-05 09.01.11.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.21.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.28.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.31.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.39.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.39.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.42.jpg
2016-08-05 09.01.50.jpg
2016-08-05 10.43.23.jpg
2016-08-05 10.43.29.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
What, you don't harvest yours? We carry an Igloo just in case we get lucky!
"Lucky" means "didn't break an axle running down that fat juicy cat acrost that old dude's yard!"

Murica

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So Mark, can you share how many pounds that you've sold so far and what retailers are interested in shelving SS!?

Hey @Mikey P We just did our third run of the product this past Friday.

That is 3 hoppers full of the new Saiger's Sauce 1 since our first Release 3 weeks ago. I think the hopper runs are around 1800-2000 pounds they are doing.

I had to give up my order of 15 cases for up North here the first two runs because we were fortunate enough to have that many people interested in purchasing....so I was limping along with a case to split up with my brothers and my vans...

We are stocked up a bit now...but it is even getting popular up North here too, so I will be placing another order for up here soon....

We have had Harvard Distributors interested because their current clients are asking for it...

As far as a larger distribution, there are some things in the works and I will turn it over to them as well...I make less profit (quite a bit)...but a lot less hassle too....and the distributors can get a great deal working with Harvard....

When we first started working to make this product, our intentions were more self serving of finding something we like, worked for us and something we were just going to keep to ourselves....well, the internet and YouTube, and other social media....people ask, ask for help...and as a Saiger...it is in our DNA to try and help I am told :)

Right now, we are super pleased with the way the product is performing...and we are coming out with a new "Blue Bullet Kit" that will include two 7.5 pound tubs of New Saiger's Sauce 1, one gallon GForce Soy Booster (Lemon Scent) and one 10 pound tub of Booster Powder (Powdered Peroxide). This kit should take care of anything your would run into.

So far, I have boosted just twice in the past three months....one really greasy restaurant...and a nasty poly rental....

So, we are just putting together the ultimate care kit to make sure you can be ready for anything.

Thanks for the shout out and questions...and thank you everyone who are giving it a try.....our puppies are appreciating your support of our product as we have promised them one more puppy treat a day if it takes off and makes a little money someday :)

10887285_930415193660599_6502564177125014168_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom