Saiger Sauce reviews

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I like Mark Saiger's Attitude and Willingness...Mark is Aggressive and Assertive...He is willing to help the industry ($$$$)...He's a Minnesota type of guy...God Bless Ya...BTW, not all cleaners "want to move a mountain" unless they get paid that is...I have his product ready to try, but I'm saving it till all my other trial shit depletes...LOL

FFA

Name
FFA
Ok, im sold!!! Ive now tried it on a few of the worst carpet types that i run into and it has performed awesome. This time just 3 scoops to 2 1/2 gallons of water and just 1 ounce of citrus force . Made an old oiled up berber look new that i previously worked on.

I call this my fruity pebbles mix..
20160730_103811.jpg

Ps: i reuse my sample jug, just keep filling it so that i dont have to keep the whole jug on the heated truck.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ok, im sold!!! Ive now tried it on a few of the worst carpet types that i run into and it has performed awesome. This time just 3 scoops to 2 1/2 gallons of water and just 1 ounce of citrus force . Made an old oiled up berber look new that i previously worked on.

I call this my fruity pebbles mix..
View attachment 16516

Ps: i reuse my sample jug, just keep filling it so that i dont have to keep the whole jug on the heated truck.

Check out our GForce Booster also.

Soy Based and now in Lemon scent. $74 for a case of four gallons

I like it better over De-limone for prespraying

https://www.saigers.com/supplies/product/g-force-booster-for-olefin-cleaning/category_pathway-12

:)

Screenshot_20160730-114014.png

Reactions: FFA

FFA

Name
FFA
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
$51 shipping for a 45lb pail for us on the West Coast :madder:, Mark I know there isn't much you can do about it especially since you are just starting out but thats probably a deal breaker for most.
Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 12.12.29 PM.png

FFA

Name
FFA
Its $30 for me on the east coast. Only about $3.50 / pound. About $4 / pound for you. Still not horrible. Considering getting just one 7 pound jug is about $6/ pound.

Atleast you are paying for something that actually works and at a better dilution.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
$51 shipping for a 45lb pail for us on the West Coast :madder:, Mark I know there isn't much you can do about it especially since you are just starting out but thats probably a deal breaker for most.
View attachment 16520

I know it might not help right now, but if someone where to order 6 or more cases of products, we can have trucking arrangements made that are only around $100-125 for a pallet

Name
Nate W.

Temping.....

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I am going to try to make it to Vegas to see what all the fuss is about these days, the Zipper is high on my list & so is that Devastator swivel wand.

If you happen to have an extra pail or two at the end of the show thats not spoken for I will buy them.

Mark I was just making an observation that once shipping gets over $40 a pail, guys might look for alternative products, it wasn't a complaint towards you or your pricing. A great prespray is priceless IMO.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 16520
Considering starting a carpet cleaning co-op so that you can order more stuff and split the cost on shipping. How many other carpet cleaning companies in So Cal do you know who would like to try some new stuff?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Ivan, Damon and I get together when we need to order chems, from supplier, with all three of us putting our order in on one ticket gets us a better ship rate...free.
I can say I buy local on some chems even though I would love to support a sulpplier up north of me but shipping just puts a bummer on it.

Yeah I am a cleaner just like the rest of you and I hate paying 20++ bucks for a small box to get to me.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Yeah I am a cleaner just like the rest of you and I hate paying 20++ bucks for a small box to get to me.
Wonder how much it will cost to ship the new cleaning wand to wherever. Surely there are good wands to be purchased locally...no shipping. I think of it as just the total cost of a product that is going to help me do my work better, faster...better. It's a cost item for my accountant at the end of the year; if I did a better job using Saiger Sauce then I have built my reputation, improved my brand, if I was able to finish a job faster...I have saved money on labor, fuel for the van and so paying more for shipping on a better product has improved my bottom line... this includes new cleaning tools.
So if you are going to compete with me in my market you should know I will be using every single thing I can find that give me an advantage over you. Zipper, Devastator Wand, or whatever it's called, Saiger Sauce, best van, best sign on the van, best truck mount, best marketing...best anything else... We are in this game to win- We don't step over a dollar to pick up the shiny dime.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You leave to many shinny dimes you won't have a dollar.

Especially when your cleaning I hate when people leave pennies hidden to see what we get and what we don't.

I steal all that jack bro.

We actually pick it up and place it in window seals, or just hand them the pocket full of pennies.

I like your point don't pinch so much you forget to do the best job with what gets you in and out faster.

Back
Top Bottom