C. Lee
I showed that pic to my wife

I quote " thats creepy " : )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Mikey P

Administrator
Stay off my site Parsons.

Great discussion indeedy.

If Fred ever gets his ear cut off he'll be finishing up my site and I'll have some employee photos/bios as well.

f522ba3f-b3cb-4ba0-9c10-eb70b7e5a9d2_zps3c07a220.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I am a huge believer in pictures. I can guarantee that if you have a real estate agent they have their picture on their card. The picture helps with the trust factor and this is the largest purchase you will ever make so trust is critical.

Pictures of the family always makes your primary customer (women) feel better about your company. We all root for the small guy (if you don't believe me go review the infamous 1200 thread) and a picture of the family may be the difference between your company and a large franchise.

Some of the best pictures are pictures of your child wearing the company uniform and baseball cap using a stair tool for cleaning. The best marketing is always emotional.

Remember we buy on emotions and justify with logic.

I disagree. I always wondered what marketing guru possessed all the realtors into believing that they have to have glam shots on their cards. I don't wanna see your fake, made-up ass, I want you to sell my house. Put your sales percentages on there instead!

Family pics.....what if it's not a "traditional" white family with 1.4 white kids? What if you have a goth teen, what if you are minority? What if you have a mixed race family? What if you're all overweight, what if your family is gay or lesbian? It's not up to you to put yourself and especially your family up there to be pre-judged by the public. Put your good reviews and tell/show them what you can do....forget the pics. Personal pics turn me off in ads quicker than anything.

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: GCCLee

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Evidently, according to Bill, you're the classic case of the "reverse emotional" decision maker.

As such, bill will hit you with double negative emotional pictures, which of course will make it into a positive- Kaboom!

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Evidently, according to Bill, you're the classic case of the "reverse emotional" decision maker.

As such, bill will hit you with double negative emotional pictures, which of course will make it into a positive- Kaboom!

Im gonna have to resort to the manual on this one, lol

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Just- Don't listen to marketing guys who are really good at what they do.
Cause, if they are, man, they can practically sell you anything.
And if they're not. Why bother?

Is that better? :winky:

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
He's kinda "mean muggin'"! Great pic, I'll have to think about that one. My wife created our picture today, she's way better than me at this kind of thing....hates cleaning pee and poop out of carpet though ;-)

The Clean Machine

Name
Lee Stockwell
If I sound like a too proud grandpa, forgive me, but we have some exoticly beautiful grandchildren. Thus I'd hesitate to put their pix on the 'net.

Back
Top Bottom