Just got my second job from Dave’s
program by making only 1 phone
call and have an estimate from a
referral from one of those jobs. It’s
not costing one penny to keep this
ad up and it’s still not done
producing
I’m glad I bought it!

and the other testimonial the guy never used it but knows its gonna be great. Thats the best you got for your website? Doesn't sound too intriguing to me...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't help but think it is marketing that I am already doing....minus the stuff I spend "money" on...it's all money to me...time, effort etc.

I don't want to pay someone to tell me "yea, just keep doing what you're doing".

It would be in the direction of working on your customers to create new customers and to get more work out of the customer you have.

Would you say that is pretty close Dave...or are you going to give me the BS "check out my website" Crap again? :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: OK Yokum's, time to pay the piper.

Brian says :It would be in the direction of working on your customers to create new customers and to get more work out of the customer you have.

No, No and No.

Brian ,
I can say that I very much doubt that my marketing duplicates anything you are already doing.

It is not working with your customers,magic referral system, walking flyers, Direct mail, recorded messages,e-mail marketing,voice blast,coupons, BNI, newsletters,website optimization, boot camps,billboards,newspapers or any other form of advertising that you have to pay for on a continued basis.

It's about creating new customers by having free advertising throughout your service area from some of the most influential individuals in your community.

You let them do your marketing for you. So, you don't have to.

And they will gladly do it month after month forever!

You can always call me personally and I'll walk you through it

402-423-7200

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

No doughnuts and no public speaking.

In fact, You can execute the marketing while you are driving your van between appointments.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

For information on the program including the price go to www.freemarketingforever.com

I can even make it easier for you by splitting up the payment. If you then call me personally.
or you can use paypal.

You'll be able to get started executing the marketing and have free coaching the same day.

I'll also, if you call. Be able give you more information about the program and the terms of the guarantee and see if this program is a good fit for your business.

Dave Yoakum
402-423-7200

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
First off thanks for the postcards. Now, you make dozens of posts telling us what it isn't but can't make one telling us what it is and can't reveal the details of the guarantee in a post. Seems odd.
al

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i agree with the post above and think if you want your product to sell you will need to willing to explain openly about your product and take on a few questions with direct answers. i undestand you want all of us to go to your website and check it out but why if you have this platform and interest on this forum would you not exploit it and take complete advantage of it? if you say it is new why not spell it out for us? do you think some will rip it off? you must have confidence in your product and display it like so.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

First off I appreciate your kind words on the post cards I have set you.

If anyone else would like to receive a carpet cleaning postcard postcard every month. Send me a e-mail with "Postcard" in the subject line and I'll put you on the list.

As far as more information. I'm sorry guys that I have to keep repeating myself here.

I could post the entire website here .But, that would be redundant.

I will be much simpler for you to check out my website: http://www.FreeMarketingForever and see for yourself.

If you still have any questions ask away or want to see if it it's a good fit for your business or if you would want some payment options feel free to give me a call. 402-423-7200

(leave a message If I don't pick-up. I might go to a movie this afternoon.)

To qualify for the guarantee execute the marketing. I give you 60 days to target your area.
If you decide your business doesn't need a way to have a perpetual stream of new clients that don't require you to spend any time or money to bring them in once you get it in place to your desired level.

Send me your proof of execution and I'll return your money and we'll leave as friends.
(I'll send you a form to fill out, and deleted your user name etc...)

You'll still get the postcard template everyman for free.

Dave Yoakum
402-423-7200

http://www.FreeMarketingForever.com

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

I keep getting PMs requesting more information on how my marketing system works.

Well, Quite simply it works by showing you how to encourage influential members of your community promote your business for you.

I'm not talking about the carpet retailers that have carpet cleaners showing up on their doorsteps every week with boxes of bribes. I'll show you where there are untapped, competition free, sources right under your nose through out your community. That others wouldn't even think about marketing to.

What's great is that they do the marketing so, you don't have to.

That is why there is No monthly costs or effort once you reach your desired level. (The initial execution costs are less than 20 bucks per month.) Then you don't have to do a thing and you'll still have a perpetual stream of new clients.

It's super easy!!

The system includes a unique way to open the door to these members of your community. They will find it very helpful and for that favor they will reciprocate by providing your company with free advertising.

Don't worry there is no public speaking, doughnut or even meeting in person to get the plan working.

If you have a couple minutes a week in your van before going to your next appointment you can execute this marketing.

Why keep beating your head against the wall by advertising along with your competition or having to pay month after month for marketing with traditional marketing like most cleaners do?

When there is a better way when you discover free marketing forever.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

I'll be looking forward to your call.

I'm always ready to answer any questions or help with any continued coaching/tips for my marketing program.

Dave Yoakum-

Back
Top Bottom