OK Yokums, time to pay the piper.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you're going to use my name on your website then its time for you to come forth with some real testimonials from members here or from ICS/*** who are currently using your system successfully.

Yes I've looked over your (one) idea and hypothetically theorized that it COULD work in a big city if implemented with care and some passion. (Dave's deal is no where as easy as he makes it sound) but if you're going to continue to use my name I want proof that someone other than YOU is making real money from it.

Is there anyone here?

Bob Foster

Mike your contributions here are appreciated but you would look a lot more believable if you filled out your profile completely.

Once you have done that please tell us more.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
Mike your contributions here are appreciated but you would look a lot more believable if you filled out your profile completely.

Mike's been around the boards for awhile.
AND..he's a bass fisherman if I'm not mistaken.

So he must be all'ite :wink:

I wonder if he still considers vEEgs-MikeyP a big dick.... :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Mike Hogan

Mike,I don't hate your guts..........in fact I give you credit for making this the industries #1 board.
I have the option of scrolling by a thread if I'm not interested..........the pros of this board outweigh any
cons,and I mean that sincerely.

Bob,sorry about the profile. I was back on the boards since Cleanfax started theirs.
I've been absent the last couple of years due to priorities...........my daughter had 2 brain surgeries for a tumor.
She went through hell and showed us what true courage is about.I don't sweat over the little things anymore.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so where is Yoakum? You make a thread about an ad he pops out of nowhere to tell you how wrong your doing it and that his system is the shizznitz and only best way to do it. Sticky it up here and ask about the system he goes AWOL

Chris A

Name
Chris
just post something about any OTHER form of marketing and he'll be here in a flash...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A filled out profile means you have pride and aren't afraid to tell people who you are and where you live etc.

I question the person's character when they hide .

Step up to the plate.

Be a man!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: OK Yokum's, time to pay the piper.

Mike thanks for this opportunity,

If anyone would like to know about my system I invite them to first check out my website at : http://www.FreeMarketingForever.com

And then if you still have any questions you are welcome to call me personally at "402-423-7200

This is a complete system for a one time fee. I won't be into you pocket every month like many of you are already doing with the Yellow Pages, Direct Mail , valpak, Newspaper, Joe, ect...

The system is an untapped and unique way to bring in a perpetual stream of new clients for very little effort and the execution costs are almost zero.

In fact once the system is executed and you reach your desired level it takes absolutely no time or money and it will still keeps producing new clients month after month forever.

Try that with any other type of marketing!

Hence the name Free Marketing Forever.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Sorry it is non transferable. But, I was thinking about having a contest and offering one to a deserving individual. Likey would be a better use of a sticky.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
If you're going to use my name on your website then its time for you to come forth with some real testimonials from members here or from ICS/® who are currently using your system successfully.

Yes I've looked over your (one) idea and hypothetically theorized that it COULD work in a big city if implemented with care and some passion. (Dave's deal is no where as easy as he makes it sound) but if you're going to continue to use my name I want proof that someone other than YOU is making real money from it.

Is there anyone here?

So, that's it...........everything is good now ?

Mikey P

Administrator
So we have one Daveophile here?

Thats it?

Dave how many systems have you sold to date?

How about you put a system in the mBay room and start it off at $25.?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Mikey P said:

Thats it?

I would probably bid on that.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
It's hard to think about buying a marketing program when you have no clue how it works.
It's like the mystery bag at the dollar store, but it costs a lot more than a dollar.

randy

Name
Randy
Louis said:
It's hard to think about buying a marketing program when you have no clue how it works.
It's like the mystery bag at the dollar store, but it costs a lot more than a dollar.

No Louis you have it all wrong !
It's like going to my sisters for dinner, wondering what the hell is in that casserole, and fearing you will be sick tommorow.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

No need for a mystery.

As I keep repeating over and over again.

Check out the website: www.FreeMarketingForever.com

Then if you need more insight or information give me a call personally at; 402-423-7200

And I'll set up a time with you to walk through how the system works.

Don't be left out in the dark about a better, less costly and easier way of marketing.

Dave Yoakum

Cameron1

Mikey P said:

Thats it?

Mike Hogan is a first class guy and his testimonial says allot, but is there anyone else who is using Dave's program ?

It's curious that Dave continues to sidestep answering direct questions, but has always been quick to slam every other marketing program known to man. In the many years of Dave slaming the competition I have yet to read or hear anything about Dave or his Marketing (scam) errr...rrr... I mean program other than what he posts.

I say a Hot seat is in order..................What ya say Mikeeeeeeee

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ok Dave,
what's it gonna cost?...if I can swing it maybe I will try you out.
Put it up here in this thread and I will consider you legit...at least for now.

Come on now, do you wanna sell this stuff or not?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Did I mention that whatever works for me in the marketing world I tend to become a complete whore on these boards for it? Not to mention to everyone of my carpet cleaning buds.

I will give my honest opinion no matter what.
Is it worth that?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
mikey said
If you're going to use my name on your website then its time for you to come forth with some real testimonials from members here or from ICS/® who are currently using your system successfully

No need for a mystery.

but you don't answer the question

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Check out the website: http://www.FreeMarketingForever.com

Then if you need more insight or information give me a call personally at; 402-423-7200

And I'll set up a time with you to walk through how the system works.

It is much more powerfull than Howard's, No monthly costs like Joes, No boot camps, A complete program.

You just need to follow the steps to execute it in your area.

The larger your service area the better it will work, But, you can find great untapped targets in any area.

Don't be left out in the dark about a better, less costly and easier way of marketing.

Dave Yoakum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom