Now who are you voting for?

My vote will be for

• Total voters
G

Every senator or representative that is running for election in my State of SC - and voted for the bailout- I am voting against them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a waste of time and our money. :cry: :cry:

Also I wouldnt want to say I am not voting for the most liberal, far left candidate in US History so I wont. But God help our country if Obama , the manchurian candidate" wins this election....... :( :( :(

G

No; I was gonna vote for McCain anyways; Couldn't stand to see the Commander and Cheif not salute or put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem.

McCain, Please take him off the speaking circuit. The more he speaks the more I become uncertain. Tell me what you are going to do about the economy. Ron

Rex Tyus

He does speak of the economy (although he could be more aggressive). The trouble is the 15 seconds clips you are seeing of his speeches doesn't make headlines. That would actually lend him credibility. The networks are not going to do that.

I am voting for the old guy. Hoping the enlightenment of the country.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The old guy and I still say ,despite the polls, that he will win by a wider margin than Bush over Kerry.

Some how the media keeps telling us that the economic mess helps Obama but I just can't grasp that concept.

Rex Tyus

Joey Johnston said:
The old guy and I still say ,despite the polls, that he will win by a wider margin than Bush over Kerry.

Some how the media keeps telling us that the economic mess helps Obama but I just can't grasp that concept.

I thought as you did Joey. When Barry breaks 50% reality starts to set in. You over estimate the intellect of the average couch potatoe. You blame the liberal philosophy on the housing crisis and the energy crisis that caused most of this problem because you are informed AND intellegent. You are also underestimating the number of homeless,illegal's, dead people, and convicted felons that are going to vote for Barry.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
McCain has run a terrible campaign
Obama has run an excellent campaign

That's the biggest reason Obama will be our next prez

all that a side, if Obama was white, it would be a slam dunk blow out that would rival the Reagan vs Carter vote in '80

..L.T.A.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
We can thank the democrats for this financial mess. And for any of you that vote for obama, should be ashamd of themselves.

Ernie G

We have alot of problems in this country, but why would we want to add to them by electing someone with no expience. I don't trust him and I don't agree with his policies.

Name
I'm Rick James
meAt said:

all that a side, if Obama was white, it would be a slam dunk blow out that would rival the Reagan vs Carter vote in '80

..L.T.A.

That is a great post Meat and very true. People are afraid of him because he is black and think he is muslim, even some people here. America has come a long way but there is still racism going on. Out of the 2 I have to choose from I am going with Obama. McCain is not the leader we need, like you said he cant even lead his *own*campaign. McCain even said "you dont have to be afraid if Obama is prez".
People are trying to link him with the Acron scandel with *NO* real evidence, there are voting scandels every election, yes he supported them and worked with them, but it *doesnt prove* that he tried to steal the election. Of course McCain supporters dont care, People just assume hes guilty, even though rouge employees obviously want him to win. It Same with wright and Aryes.
McCain has associations with people who is equally to Obamas if not worst. Did you know Aryes won man of the year in Chicago. What about Palin, you better not get on her bad side or you will end up missing. Just another train Wreck there. Should would like to spend that 10 billion here in americas schools and health care. :roll:

People are just afraid of Obama, he is obviously the best man to lead the country. Its to bad its 2008 and racism is still around.

Folks these are my opinions, we are all not going to agree on this topic. It just might be a good thing to get some fresh blood in here.

:mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm voting for the old guy.

Too bad Palin has more balls than he has. They must have shrived up from being in the senate so long, My friend.

By trying to please everyone to appear non-partisan he is not motivating either side.

Get a pair Mccain!!!

(Sorry, I'm just a mean Republican and I won't let the Dems limit my free speech rights!)

MikeD00019

I'm a independent. The way I see it is the Republicans have had 8 years in office and nothing but horrible craps has happened. So Obama can expect my vote. I don't agree with everything he says but we need a new direction.

TimP

MikeD00019 said:
I'm a independent. The way I see it is the Republicans have had 8 years in office and nothing but horrible craps has happened. So Obama can expect my vote. I don't agree with everything he says but we need a new direction.

What is sad is that you don't realise that the Democrats are running the country right now. Yeah 8 years for president with republicans but not the whole time was there a republican house and senate.....or did you fail the part of your government class where they explained how the country is run.

Ernie G

Yeah Brent, but lets get new blood with expience. OBTW I don't care what color he is, he could be green for all I care. The sad thing is the left has alot of people believing if Obama doesn't get elected, its because of race. I not voting for someone out of some guilt trip.

Rex Tyus

meAt said:

..L.T.A.

If Obama were white McCain would be running against Hillary.

Rex Tyus

The Green One said:
That is a great post Meat and very true. People are afraid of him because he is black and think he is muslim, even some people here. America has come a long way but there is still racism going on. Out of the 2 I have to choose from I am going with Obama. McCain is not the leader we need, like you said he cant even lead his *own*campaign. McCain even said "you dont have to be afraid if Obama is prez".
People are trying to link him with the Acron scandel with *NO* real evidence, there are voting scandels every election, yes he supported them and worked with them, but it *doesnt prove* that he tried to steal the election. Of course McCain supporters dont care, People just assume hes guilty, even though rouge employees obviously want him to win. It Same with wright and Aryes.
McCain has associations with people who is equally to Obamas if not worst. Did you know Aryes won man of the year in Chicago. What about Palin, you better not get on her bad side or you will end up missing. Just another train Wreck there. Should would like to spend that 10 billion here in americas schools and health care. :roll:

People are just afraid of Obama, he is obviously the best man to lead the country. Its to bad its 2008 and racism is still around.

Folks these are my opinions, we are all not going to agree on this topic. It just might be a good thing to get some fresh blood in here.

:mrgreen:

Joey see what I mean.

MikeD00019 said:

How is this for an illustration? We don't know why things are the way they are we just want change. :roll:

The fact that Bush was WAY out in front of the energy crisis and sounded the alarm on subprime lending YEARS ago is completely lost on our obtuse, someone please take care of me society.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dave Yoakum said:
(Sorry, I'm just a mean Republican

you should be, or a "pi$$ed off" rep, more appropriately
cause they swept their principals under the rug years ago

Here's a thought, tax and spend is better than borrow and spend.

If push came to shove, what kind of shape do you think we'd be in if China, and the oil rich countries that finance much of our debt cashed out??
They have FAR too much leverage on us and is a REAL threat to our way of life without firing a shot

you guys continue to throw rocks at each other

"it's their fault"
"No, It's their fault"

blah, blah, blah...

mean while, Rome crumbles from with in

oh yea, for the record, I'm one of "the other guy" votes
I'd suggest it's YOU guys who are "throwing your vote away"

Join me in voting for Bob Barr
cause McCain is toast now anyway

..L.T.A.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The saddest part about all of this... is regardless of who gets in office its going to continue to be the blame game... Obama gets in and the market falls, or terroist attackes.. they will continue to blame the bush administration saying they gave a winnless situation. McCain gets in and same happens.. he'll blame it on the democratic house and senate saying they won't give him the authority to make change. :|

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Rex Tyus said:
If Obama were white McCain would be running against Hillary.

I generally agree with you 99.9% of the time, Rex

This is one of those .01 % times.
I called the Obama rise and predicted he'd be the next prez 3 years ago believe it or not.
(back when he "claimed" he wasn't going to run for prez)

I heard him talk and knew the general public would be swooned.

The "guilt" vote thing is just plain silly.
I'm not sure which Rep party hack knuckle head invented that talking point for ya'll to run with, but it's silly plain and simple

The fact is, many won't vote for a black dude period.
and it's my contention that most in the dem party were swayed by Obama's charisma that Hillbillery lacks
matter of fact, if not for the Clinton political machine that's firmly entrenched, Hilly would of been little more than a 'also ran" in the primaries

..L.T.A.

Rex Tyus

sweendogg said:
The saddest part about all of this... is regardless of who gets in office its going to continue to be the blame game... Obama gets in and the market falls, or terroist attackes.. they will continue to blame the bush administration saying they gave a winnless situation. McCain gets in and same happens.. he'll blame it on the democratic house and senate saying they won't give him the authority to make change. :|

On this we can agree. Except, I think the market will rebound after the election no matter the winner. Historically it drops in anticipation of a Democratic president then the market rebounds at a higher rate than normal. There will be even more room for an upsurge this cycle.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
round_top.png

The idea that he's a terrorist, communist and anti-american is nonsense. Think about all the people we know or associate with. Right here on this forum a lot have hung out together, gone to conventions, taken pictures in groups. Yet we don't know about each others personnal lives. Chances are there are wife beaters, extremist, child molesters and these may be people you actually like. Do some cool editing, put some vodoo dolls on the background and we'll all be devils.

I'm going with who I think is going to manage the country better.

Albert

Rex Tyus

I hear what you are saying meat. However if a white dude were running in a primary with Barry's credentials he would not have carried a single state primary. I really don't know of the guilt vote you speak of. I am saying confidently (not that it matters) More people MANY more people voted and will vote FOR him BECAUSE he is black than against him because he is black.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the "guilt" vote was in reference to Ernie's comment.

I've heard that elsewhere too.
So i figured it came from one of the party hacks that are idealized by the blindly led and that get their opinions/thoughts on what to think from their heroes.....

..L.T.A.

The Preacher

so are just white people racist, or are blacks able to hate also???

the whole not saying the pledge to the country you want to be the leader of just doesn't make sense to me???

Rex Tyus

Meat, I missed that. Earnie is from Washington State. I usually just scroll by "those people" :shock: .

Danny Strickland said:
the whole not saying the pledge to the country you want to be the leader of just doesn't make sense to me???

Danny, STFU about that. No one else cares. It is Monica all over again. "It is the economy stupid."

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Shish!
It's really a hard choice.
Let's see:
On one hand there is an old, not too bright geezer with a temper problem that tends to reach hugely important decisions like an old western gun slinger would, and give it about the same attention span. Attested by his assuring choice for the vice pres-a back woodsey, bear hunting, an instant away from the presidency, religious fundamentalist.

And on the other hand there is a bright young charismatic person who truly cares about people.

Indeed, a very tough decision.

MikeD00019

TimP said:
MikeD00019 said:

What is sad is that you don't realise that the Democrats are running the country right now. Yeah 8 years for president with republicans but not the whole time was there a republican house and senate.....or did you fail the part of your government class where they explained how the country is run.

Bush administrations policies have ran this country into the ground. I'm not a democrat if you read my statement right. I think we need somebody new. John McCain offers NOTHING different. He says country first but leaves an horribly inexperienced VP in charge if something happens to him. That's not putting country first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom