New ad I'm running next month

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
It's a 1/2 page inside cover.

We usually get 15-20 calls the first week the publication comes out. It pulls hard for us

Only change I had her make was where it says 15 years experience change to 25 years experience.

Whatcha think?

yza3e2yz.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks boring to me. The headline is almost meaningless. You company name muddles into the background. The offer is vague ( Save $20 if you spend $100 over the mysterious unmentioned minimum.) What the hell is Smart Spending ? Other that that it looks fabulous!!!!!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If the ad was better u might double or triple response. Pretty much don't care for any of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Looks boring to me. The headline is almost meaningless. You company name muddles into the background. The offer is vague ( Save $20 if you spend $100 over the mysterious unmentioned minimum.) What the hell is Smart Spending ? Other that that it looks fabulous!!!!!

It says save 20$ off over the 100$ min charge.

Let me know if you just didn't see hat or if it needs written clearer. I thought it was clear but I know what I'm trying too say. I need people that don't know what I'm thinking to understand what I'm trying to say

Connor

Name
Connor
If the ad was better u might double or triple response. Pretty much don't care for any of it.

Doubling or tripling zero ain't too hot.

I thought it looked like a CD case in the bargain bin.

At least you've got a start.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Not sure they know what it is but we are crazy branded around this area. With over 4500 customers
And a saturation of our info and logo in our direct area we are very instantly identified

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Doubling or tripling zero ain't too hot.

I thought it looked like a CD case in the bargain bin.

At least you've got a start.

Zero?

If i ran this ad as is it would pull over 2k and its a 250$ ad.

I will take the advice that its boring and rewrite it but it wouldn't pull zero

Reactions: Connor

Mikey P

Administrator
get Sholom to make you some "we suck water now" magnets and leave them with all your new jobs (on the water heater)= or tack them to the wall by the shut off valve) and maybe mail them to your old, less seen clients too.

It may get them to clean the carpet as well if you ad a discount

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ok
Time to rewrite

I usually use very simple clean ads but I guess this is a bit to simple lol

Ok thanks
The problem is not simple. You need to review what the elements of an ad is: A grabbing headline which usually has some sort of benefit, A little copy to convey your message, Interesting graphic to catch the eye. Tie down the prospect with a compelling offer. Reel them it to the next step to close the deal. (Call you. look at your website. request more info etc..) And do it all in an easy to read, Not to busy format. NOW: Go to the library. look at ads that appeal to you. Think on it and try again.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I have thousands of them mike. We always leave them with doodle pads, pens, and a bottle of spotter. All labeled with all our info

We do a massive amount of past customers and when they tell us they already have magnets we ask them to bring them to work or church and give it to someone and tell them they get a 10% discount on the first job for telling us who gave them the magnet. It works great

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
The problem is not simple. You need to review what the elements of an ad is: A grabbing headline which usually has some sort of benefit, A little copy to convey your message, Interesting graphic to catch the eye. Tie down the prospect with a compelling offer. Reel them it to the next step to close the deal. (Call you. look at your website. request more info etc..) And do it all in an easy to read, Not to busy format. NOW: Go to the library. look at ads that appeal to you. Think on it and try again.

I know. I just got lazy and waited till the last min to write it.

I posted it here because I knew it sucked I guess I just needed to confirm it lol

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I thought you were trying to get the word out that you own 5 fans and a dehu now?

:lol:

That's 2 dehus and 10 fans thank you very much
That officially makes me a bad ass

No we don't want to go crazy with the flood thing. Taking it slow. Having enough trouble keeping up with carpet cleaning.

At this rate I will order a TNT from less by the end is summer to be ready for the holidays

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I don't think you need to have the "over $100 minimum purchase." The way you have it, they would have to spend $200 to save a lousy $15

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
loose the folks with the dogs dave and put your smiling mug shot in there dave
other then that like it
that s my take on it
if ya have lots of test on your web site put that in that in there too

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
How is that?. If they spend 120$ it drops ton100$. As long as we get or 109$ min charge you get 20$ off anything over that. If your bill is 200$ it drops to 180$

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
loose the folks with the dogs dave and put your smiling mug shot in there dave
other then that like it
that s my take on it
if ya have lots of test on your web site put that in that in there too

The folks with the dogs is us lol. Most people love seeing and talk to Michel about the animals.

Mikey P

Administrator
That's 2 dehus and 10 fans thank you very much
That officially makes me a bad ass

No we don't want to go crazy with the flood thing. Taking it slow. Having enough trouble keeping up with carpet cleaning.

At this rate I will order a TNT from less by the end is summer to be ready for the holidays

Lol..bad ass until the second water job calls in

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom