*** modified wand - Watch out Greenie

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Re: ® modified wand - Watch out Greenie

What was wrong with what I just said ?

and lol I don't have a stick in my butt. If you're talking about the marty and I thing its tongue in cheek(mostly). He did piss me off at one point, but I forgave him, and I over reacted. He and I enjoy going back and forth on the board.

I have nothing against Jeff either. I think hes a great guy with a lot of knowledge to share, which he does willingly at no cost. But this board is known for calling out the faults of manufacturers and suppliers, as we should EVEN if its one of our own. The ball was dropped on the communication end of things. Thats all that I said, and it is indeed a lesson for people to learn from.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Bob Foster said:
Price you really are a miserable whiny little bitch...

Christ...that made me fall right outta my chair.......TFF!

G

bob vawter said:
[quote="Bob Foster":13urxjl5]Price you really are a miserable whiny little bitch...

Christ...that made me fall right outta my chair.......TFF![/quote:13urxjl5]
Hey Bawb,you got a twin named Fester?Now TFF

I see how you get that mix up with Foster,might be your long lost relative

G

Oh!

Bob just got smacked! :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Josh...STFU...i gots BIGGER fish ta fry...........now!

Priceless Kevin....you wan some of this...huh?
I kin whip you wit one brain tied behind my back!!!

G

ive noticed one thing here on this board when you question any of the makers here of there products like wands ,truckmounts and every thing else they get very defensive ;like we are not suposto ask any questions be for we buy??? i think you should buy from the guy who welcomes all your questions ask away guys you can always find it else where//////////////// :wink:

G

bob vawter said:
Josh...STFU...i gots BIGGER fish ta fry...........now!

Priceless Kevin....you wan some of this...huh?
I kin whip you wit one brain tied behind my back!!!
Whip me at what?and you already have half a brain

Chris A

Name
Chris

Steven, no supplier should be called out on the board unless ALL other avenues have been exhausted. I had Bridgepoint problems too...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Hey, TRE
Viking king! Wake up.

Will Fels Naphta fix this thread?!
Will Fels Naphta correct all the hard feelings, the worn out edges?

Tell me it will.

Bob Foster

Yeah, we're all broken up and full of angst about this one... I was scolded (which forced a sudden bowl movement) and had to have a good cry and now I feel better. Thanks Jimmy and Marty for the intervention.

Did you forgot where you are?

Bob Foster

bob vawter said:
i hep-ed ya........?
I fergot. BaWb sent me a soothing YouTube video of Yanni. It stopped me from rocking and hitting myself.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Mikey P said:
Some have an Attic to disperse the air flow more evenly and some dont.
Some have thicker tubes.
Some attach the manifolds better/stronger than others
Some have nice smooth welds outside, and more importantly, INSIDE.

OK....so back to the wand thing ......

for the few items that were mentioned above does it justify and huge price difference....
I ask because I will be looking at getting another wand pretty soon and I am trying to figure out which way is the best to go.....learn me something.....

Chris A

Name
Chris

All I can say Jim, is that I used a modded Ti for a while, then switched to a GH. I could never get the Ti to quit streaking in the center. The GH doesn't streak (much).

Chris A

Name
Chris

...and no Larry, I don't wanna sell it.

Bob Foster

I've been using around 500 with my 02s. I think I might want to bump that a bit and see what happens. Someone the other day was talking about using 750.

Chads

Supportive Member

Heck man, I use my vietnam wand at 1200 psi, some say thats way to much but who gives a shit I'm making up for flow sinse I aint got to big of jets and and onlys got 2 of them anyway. Peoples ask arent you just soak the hell out of the pad, and I say yup thats cleaning all the way to the pad, well what about how long it takes to dry I say I dont care I tell my custys just to put a fan under the corner of there carpet and you can hold the ends up with beer cans . It will make it dry faster. Well what happens when you blow there carpet apart , I just tell them it was a manufacture defect, or it was way too old. better by some better crap next time. :lol:

G

I paid $600 bucks for the Greehorn wand and had to take of the little things at
the jets so I could get pressure, with them I had a $47k portable

Than I found out i could have paid $295 for the same PMF wand :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

I set my dial at 450 with the t wand and I have never had a problem with any type of striking....I just can't justify going any higher then that on a little tiny fiber...I went back to the 12 flow on the wand because it was killing my water and my heat..never really noticed a big difference with a higher flow....

will I notice a difference in theses wands...........????

easy1dave

So Greenie wand with attic or with out?What one has more air flow.Have to say the pic with wands cut half hard to tell?

Mikey P

Administrator

Thread was closed?

huh?

When?

Yes the GH has an attic.
Yes you will feel a tactile difference between the Ti, the GH and the *** tinner.
Yes you have the jets/manifold adjusted wrong if you are getting streaking.
Yes all of the above wands will clean just fine as long as the jets strike the carpet/glide interface @ 50/50
Yes Larry Cobb is fooling himself if he thinks a check valve before the trigger is doing anything.
Yes check valves restrict flow.
Yes you can overcome that with larger jets and higher pressure.
Yes Kevin is an under worked asshole who is taking his grief out on others.

I have been running my GH wand at 700 psi at the dial...I love the results and the carpets are not soaked at all!

I have had the GH for a while now...I love it...I love the valve on it (soft touch) I love the durability its not the sh!tty tubing its solid and the 5 jets to a great job. I don't even have to spot gum half the time. I know it will last for a long time and its WORTH EVERY PENNY that I paid for....

You guys that are price shopping are the customers that we all talk about, and say that we don't want to deal with....Since when was it not worth it to pay a little more for something that is top of the line...

I'm no expert but I have used many different wands(I used to work at an Interlink Store) and I had the oppurtinity to buy any of them and I wouldn't have paid $800 for nothing....

You get what you pay for! IMO

Of all things to be cheap on, why be cheap with the piece of equipment that we use the most....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

......It is not a matter of price shopping it is a matter of you are going to get what you pay for....We all know that most the things in this industry are not worth the price tag that they have on them....Interlink is a perfect example........I for one don't have the time to be dicking around with a piece of equipment or a tool that will not live up to the performance that they say it will..........I work damn hard for my money and I am tired of wasting it on general crap.........I am more then willing to pay the extra money for a product that is going to out preform another so I don't have to fight it every job....piece of mind is worth every nickle.....But I want to know up front the who's and whys before I drop another dollar on anything....way to much garbage in this industry............................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom