*** modified wand - Watch out Greenie

G

Re: ® modified wand - Watch out Greenie

Kevin P said:
[quote="Mikey P":3muh85va]
Some X's and O's would finish this thread off perfect for you two girlfriends.And Jeff,while you are on your high horse about some modification you do,I think alot of guys here like the Ti wand just as much,the Evolutions laminar probably has more air flow,just made cheap,I have had both and like your heavy wand,but I could modify "any" wand that was comfortable for me to use,and for now we will leave the other mods you do out of this.

I read that and I actually imagine that Kevin sees his self as an authority on the subject.
On what?Funny you say that,cause Jeff is just a middle man,and its kinda like the herd following "you" around here.[/quote:3muh85va]

Cooper on Kevin's computer?

G

Unlike Cooper,I have bought things off Jeff,and unlike Cooper I dont argue the performance,it was Jeff on his high horse again,just like the o2 scenario a week ago,people use other things and they think it is bashing their product if someone says "I like this better than o2" kinda of an insecurity thing I guess.But wait,"he" wont have to say anything cause his girlfriend will be on in a minute to argue for him.

Bob Foster

You are choosing to highlight the drama rather than the facts about the differences in these wands. It was the derogatory promotion started by someone over there that started this crap. Seeing as there are a few easily swayed people around it would be good to highlight why the Greenhorn wand is actually better and worth more money. Nobody here is arguing that the Ti wand is not a very good wand.

There are functionally significant tangible differences between the *** Greenie Killer and a Greenhorn.

Do you need those specifically laid out for you?

- One of the girlfriends.

G

Bob Foster said:
You are choosing to highlight the drama rather than the facts about the differences in these wands. It was the derogatory promotion started by someone over there that started this crap. Seeing as there are a few easily swayed people around it would be good to highlight why the Greenhorn wand is actually better and worth more money. Nobody here is arguing that the Ti wand is not a very good wand.

There are functionally significant tangible differences between the ® Greenie Killer and a Greenhorn.

Do you need those specifically laid out for you?

- One of the girlfriends.
No,you are the favorite canadian girlfriend,keep Tiny warm when he comes to visit, remember?Do you really run around speaking for other people?You are a sorry little man,now go have a panic attack Alice,and leave my problem with the little green fellow to him.Since you are so close can you relay that I would like my filter I sent to him almost 2 months ago,he was to make a special fitting,but then I realized that all he does is send it out to a fabricator and I am still waiting.I wonder how many people on here or anywhere assumed he was doing the work himself?probably alot,so if you dont want to answer your emails Ge off,then I guess this is where I will look for you.Just send the filter back.

Bob Foster

I'm speaking my own mind.

Do you want to hear about the valuable functional differences between the components and design of these two wands or do you want to carry on the side show?

G

Bob Foster said:
I'm speaking my own mind.

Do you want to hear about the valuable functional differences between the components and design of these two wands or do you want to carry on the side show?
Bob I have had all of them,what in your little frozen mind would make you think you could explain anything carpet cleaning related to me,that I have not heard or done for myself.Again you jump in on something thinking you needed to be the hero.Look back at it again,I was letting geoff know that someone in the field is gonna use what they want to use no matter what guru tactics you use,"they" know what works for them,and that is fine.This justification thing makes a person wonder about the true intentions(like your guys other girl,Mikey,he has to justify 1200.00 and a little penis,so he talks up the Vortex)So who cares what the other guy says,if a product works for you ,that is all that matters.

Bob Foster

I see you're here just like the rest of us for a pleasant mix of drama and carpet cleaning information... Whatever...

Greenie

Kevin, you are just as valuable a customer as the next fellow in this post, sorry I let you down.

I'll send ya your filter back, sorry I couldn't get it welded up for you on your time schedule, I've been very busy here, and no I am not a welder by trade, you wouldn't want me to weld, it's better I employ professionals I promise you.

Once again, I apologize for not meeting your time schedule, but it's a specialty project, not routine off the shelf stuff for me, and it's just me here. Yes I received the filter about 4 weeks ago, but it took a few more days to get pics of your set up, and a few PMs and emails back and forth to figure the details, coordinate a welder and get some time in my schedule to follow through.

I'll send it out overnight tomorrow, and you can pick up teh ball where I obviously fumbled.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

CapeCleaner

And if this thread gonna turn into a drama queen, then yes ill remove all the retarded posts MB ppl normally come in and make.
Someone questioned Rob about the glides he is using so Junior went to the rescue.

What is the difference? I recently purchased 2 Cobb CMP, Ti wand, and GH.........performance wise I cant tell that huge or noticeable difference. I do perfer the the TI due to weight and size (width) and low profile. I do need to another 2" and I may buy Rob,s wand to see what all the fuss is about. It is a great price and as long as its sucks, squirts and is as durable as the others my tech can have at it......but I personally use the TI. You ALL know I will be honest in my review.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Someone learn me something here......

aside from a weight difference..(and being shinny)...a 2 inch wand is a wand...

they both will provide jets that leak.....
they both will provide valves that can't hold up to our temps.....
they both will put down and suck up water.....

what am I missing......???..is there something that makes one better then another.....??

Mikey P

Administrator

Some have an Attic to disperse the air flow more evenly and some dont.
Some have thicker tubes.
Some attach the manifolds better/stronger than others
Some have nice smooth welds outside, and more importantly, INSIDE.

G

Greenie said:
Kevin, you are just as valuable a customer as the next fellow in this post, sorry I let you down.

I'll send ya your filter back, sorry I couldn't get it welded up for you on your time schedule, I've been very busy here, and no I am not a welder by trade, you wouldn't want me to weld, it's better I employ professionals I promise you.

Once again, I apologize for not meeting your time schedule, but it's a specialty project, not routine off the shelf stuff for me, and it's just me here. Yes I received the filter about 4 weeks ago, but it took a few more days to get pics of your set up, and a few PMs and emails back and forth to figure the details, coordinate a welder and get some time in my schedule to follow through.

I'll send it out overnight tomorrow, and you can pick up teh ball where I obviously fumbled.

Trying to look good for the board Jeff? It was 2 months,would you like to see my credit card reciept?and it(the filter was being shipped last monday)supposedly.Let me explain again,I as a real in the field guy need to stop work for a day or two to reconfigure this set up,I was trying to get it done before it got to busy,but that is not possible if I dont have the parts on hand,so if it was such a difficult project you needed to pass,I too am busy and I dont appreciate that you think your time is more valuable than mine.This would have been easier in an email,dont you think?I tried.Like I told you awhile back,not the product,it was the lack of response,Im thinking if I was more of club guy,things would have been different.I did like the passive response here,image is important.

G

Mikey P said:
I would have to him to GFY

Filters are for hacks.
It is confirmed,you are a retard,now go get your skirt on :D

G

Mikey P said:
Some have an Attic to disperse the air flow more evenly and some dont.
Some have thicker tubes.
Some attach the manifolds better/stronger than others
Some have nice smooth welds outside, and more importantly, INSIDE.
Look at who the authority on wands is,you should be an expert with that Coit Hydrahoe

Jim,for the most part,yes

Chris A

Name
Chris

Kevin P said:
Greenie said:

Trying to look good for the board Jeff? It was 2 months,would you like to see my credit card reciept?and it(the filter was being shipped last monday)supposedly.Let me explain again,I as a real in the field guy need to stop work for a day or two to reconfigure this set up,I was trying to get it done before it got to busy,but that is not possible if I dont have the parts on hand,so if it was such a difficult project you needed to pass,I too am busy and I dont appreciate that you think your time is more valuable than mine.This would have been easier in an email,dont you think?I tried.Like I told you awhile back,not the product,it was the lack of response,Im thinking if I was more of club guy,things would have been different.I did like the passive response here,image is important.

Like most supplier attacks on this board, it should have been solved with a phone call, instead of a tirade. If you were buying from me I'd tell you to GFY too...

G

c_adkins said:
[quote="Kevin P":1eq9vdb7]
Greenie said:

Like most supplier attacks on this board, it should have been solved with a phone call, instead of a tirade. If you were buying from me I'd tell you to GFY too...[/quote:1eq9vdb7]
Do you read well little girl?he doesnt answer his phone or his email,DA little sheep.

Chris A

Name
Chris

little girl, really? That's all you got :lol:

G

I guess I could say illiterate,but that is implied,so did you go back and read the "lack of response part"?This is about you being the little follower,for gods sake man,dont drink the kool aid,think for yourself.

G

Bob Foster said:
Price you really are a miserable whiny little bitch...
Actually,I think that is your title Alice,I should have known from the 1st impression of Greenie,bunch of little girls speaking for him,it really speaks for itself.I used the board that his followers use cause he did not answer any other way,and it served its purpose,am I am not going to go back and forth with you Alice,now go back to dusting your pics of greenie,mikey,you pathetic little man,maybe Coop will come and do this with you.

Greenie

Kevin, once again, sorry about the calls and email, really, it's hard to keep up, I am trying, I promise you, I got through 25 emails last night, it was a huge step forward.

I got your pics of your unit and how it's installed on the 20th of last month, this post was started on the 20th of this month, that is not 2 months, in fact 2 weeks ago all was well, told you i would get back to you, I really didn't know this vacuum upgrade was hold back work, or I would have told you straight up, not this month buddy.

Are you going through some hard times, if so I fully understand the attitude, I have some challenges of my own to overcome. You'll have your waste tank filter tomorrow. And I still welcome your calls and emails in the future if there is other things I can help you with or do for you.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

C Pennington said:
What is the difference? I recently purchased 2 Cobb CMP, Ti wand, and GH.........performance wise I cant tell that huge or noticeable difference. I do perfer the the TI due to weight and size (width) and low profile. I do need to another 2" and I may buy Rob,s wand to see what all the fuss is about. It is a great price and as long as its sucks, squirts and is as durable as the others my tech can have at it......but I personally use the TI. You ALL know I will be honest in my review.

Curtis;

We have distributed Titanium, WesPak & CMP wands .

Titanium and CMP stood up well to the everyday usage that carpet cleaners dish out.

The WesPak was thinner guage and suffered more damage.

Also, on our 14" Angle-Jet design:

we use 4 jets for higher impact,
do not use check-valves in the jets (there is one on the valve)
use a 1.75" tube to lessen hand stress
(2" available with GunJet valve).

Larry

G

That was all I wanted Jeff,(and not splitting hairs,but I sent you the filter earlier)but it seems like Im fighting your entourage here,I dont like having to do this here,but it was my only recourse,I told you if you have it,I would take it,just shoot me an email so I know when,I really need to get this thing going,and the attitude is more for the peanut gallery,you should give them a little more rope.So is it made yet?just email from now on.

PS-can you use some help?That Foster guy is a lonely basturd

Chris A

Name
Chris

Not that it really matters, you have your opinion, I just wouldn't have brought it up on a public forum. I would have blown up Greenies phone first. Although I'm a customer of Jeff's, I don't know him well enough to take a "bullet" for him. Relax compadre...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

People were allowed to bash the Bridgepoint issue publically. Why can't Kevin call out Greenie?(atleast on the filter issue) He made a mistake, there was a lack of communication. Its just another lesson for everyone to learn from. This one instance isn't going to hurt Greenie's name that much, as we know he's offered plenty of free advice and support to a lot of people. Like I said, a lesson for everyone to learn from.

I love my green horn wand! Greenie is going through a transition period right now and that we don't need to bash him. I'm sure you never made any mistakes. He is offering to overnight the filter to you. ($50-$100 shipping charges) its not like he is telling you to GFY.

Hoodledink you need to lighten up...seems like you got a stick up your butt lately....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom