Mini Mikey's Fest @Sani-Bright in Indy 9/26/15

Brian H

Name
Brian H

• We will do a full wash front to back. This will start right at 9a.m. We have Rugs to wash baby!
  • Hands on cleaning for rugs, carpet and tile

Your cost $0 we just want to help cleaners make more money.

We have room for the first 30 participants.

Contact the Sani-bright office to confirm your reservation.

Call 317-334-1900 to RSVP

use the code “I am a hack” to get your discount.

Those with vac tats will receive VIP seating

Location 4349 W 96th Street Indianapolis, IN 46268

Tom,

you are slick!!! You get 30 guys in to handle a full day's wash and all it cost's you is lunch!! I need to take lesson's from YOU!!!!!!!

Scott O

Name
Scott Otis
Why would a New Englander ever set foot in the whiniest most cry babiest place in the USA??? I couldn't take all the natives staring at my deflated balls and wanting to check them out. Would be fun to wear my latest Patriots Super Bowl Champs shirt though!

Last edited by a moderator:

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
great looking forward to meeting. call the office monday please
I called an hr or so ago. I did not expect someone on the emergency line to pick up. Figured it would give me the option in the voice mail. Felt bad making someone pick up the phone late on a Friday. She had me call back and leave a voicemail.

Reactions: cleanking

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thank you for the invite Tom! looking forward to meeting all the M/B members I haven't met yet.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Checked with the office staff today 13 cleaners already confirmed. Add in Bill, Mike, Martin from Rug Tech, Myself and our staff we are closing on 25.

We have room for 30 cleaners. I made a few phone calls to friends in the city and have a few. Looking forward to meeting people.

Call the office and get your spot reserved today.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
I look for any excuse to get to indy on Fridays to get in on Sunkings $6 growler fills. To everyone coming to indy that likes good craft beer; hit up Sunking brewery

Reactions: Mikey P

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I waited until now to sign up. I tried not to scare anyone away...
There you have it if some of you miss the chance to meet Brian your crazy. The brains of the operation though is his wife who will be joining him. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wanted to send Nick my nephew but if I can get out of this place I might go too. At this point its just too early to tell. We still have a lot of work ahead of us that needs to get processed between now & then.

Chained%20down_zpsiy5n4nnt.jpg

Reactions: amygeorge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom