Jump Starting Spring!

F

FB7777

You always talk about going from 16 employees to where you are now, how is that make more money?
Its real simple Greg... the dumbass was doing Pizza Huts for less than his overall cost of doing business

so he hired more guys to do more volume and make up the difference :shock:

This youkum bashing could continue forever, what he will never get is that the guys that are pounding him are simply making the obvious observation that he implies to be more successful with his marketing than he is

So he can make money off the average cleaner with a program that has failed to provide him any measurable success.

ICS is littered with geniuses that pretend to be successful and are as brokedick as they come

I remember back in 2000 when Pete Seltzer told me over the phone that he had a Ferrari on order and was making a grand a day before lunch, I had to put a rag up against the earpiece, the bullshit scent was unbearable :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You guys spend so much time talking and speculating about me.

I don't know if I should be honored or just think it's weird.

Get a grip guys.

This is just a freaking bulletin board!!

What a bunch of drama queens.

F

FB7777

and you're a broke dick phoney that speaks like an idiot

no speculation Dave

I'm the real deal, and can back up everything I say

you are full of shit and a dope

suck on that you freaky pedophile lookalike

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
pfred said:
and you're a broke dick phoney that speaks like an idiot

no speculation Dave

I'm the real deal, and can back up everything I say

you are full of shit and a dope

suck on that you freaky pedophile lookalike

A perfect example of my previous post.

Just like clockwork!

This post was created to share a post card I made for anybody that might of been interesed.

What's the harm in that?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I miss understood your post. I thought you were trying to collect email addresses of prospects who may not post. For someone who never has a problem posting suddenly not able to get a photo up was a little telling. Hence the send me an email. Instead of actually just posting it in the first place.
I am curious are you kids invol;ved in your business? I try to get mine involved as much as I can. It is funny they are actually more excited about what I do than my wife because I think it is much more tangible for them.

Fred I have been called a liar by people to on things like what my wife does, to my father inlaw, to my comedy, to my previous career and I have always put up. The comedy thing was the best because I just happened into a show in your town. Looking to throw some comedy against the wall at Mikefest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom