Jump Starting Spring!

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
Becker you are an idiot and it has nothing to do with Daves card where he doesn't want people to know he is giving away rooms and sets of stairs for 4 rooms and stairs for like $109. You are just an idiot. After so may years in business you are one step above no-cum but I am guessing he may have a family to support. I could be wrong. Yoakum are you yoakum or nocum

Who crawled up your ass Greg?

I find it funny how you jump Dave's shit for looking at your market, yet you take the time to block your number and shop companies 2500 miles away.

You talk more shit than you flush in a year. And your fat ass has got to unload a huge AM pile.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
like I care to block an number. You must be THAT stupid. I wasn't shopping you but now I know your rates I was trying to read his card. You are dumber than the acing almonds I just ate

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I see you and yoakum/no cum have the same rates. Both after 20 plus years in business. Thank god you have a light to no support payment

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it bothers me when people edit their posts to be demeaning to others without addressing their real problems

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i have no issue. i did learn alot when i was challenged. you want to hear it

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your insignificant. do whatever you want.........if you need direction join a cult

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your alowlife like you. It hurts me to actually fall to your level. see you are an absolute moron and you think you are bright with your 9th grade education

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Becker said:
Dave you had no interest in sharing your postcard with anyone. Otherwise you would have at least sized the pic at 500x plus.

Becker, I sent it to photo bucket and for some reason it wouldn't re-size it larger.

I posted that if any one wanted one I would send them a copy in MS Publisher or JPEG.

If they would PM me with their e-mail address.

That included YOU.

Several cleaners have now modified it for their business and they are getting it ready to send out.

Some bitch and moan on the boards while others get tips and then take action.

What category do you want to belong in?

Sadly, some here have clearly defined that they belong in the former category.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
thanks for your help to others Dave. Is it possible for you to email all the info to Anchor Carpet Cleaning in Marshfield. I would love for him to do with his business what you have done for yours

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I can remember more then one post on ISC where Dave stated postcards are a waste of time and will end up in the garbage. Of course he was trying to sell his secret get rich carpet cleaning casette. Maybe Crowleys posts have given this Want-a-be Top 25er some motivation so he can get his empire of 16 employees back on track. I will be following him cloesly.

Golden Boy

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Never said mailing to current clients is a waste of money.

It's money!!

I have however stated many times that cold shotgun mailing can be a very hard uphill road to making it profitable.

It's like blindly shooting in hopes that you will eventually hit something.

If you don't market to your current clients it could explain why you have been begging lately for a free truck mount to drop out of the sky.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my cold call mailings garner atleast 5% which is what you get with your customers. Did you ever think about reevaluating your cleaning system. There has been many updates since 1990

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
my cold call mailings garner atleast 5% which is what you get with your customers. Did you ever think about reevaluating your cleaning system. There has been many updates since 1990

Is that the mailings with the unlisted phone number?

Or the ones that don't exist because you don't do any marketing?

Or is the mailing you imagined in a drunken stupor?

Or the one you made up to give me some crap because you don't have much real advise to offer?

My clients love the way I clean. That works for me and them!!

That is why I have more onlined client reviews than your company.

If you want you could sober up and work on your own business.

'Cuz you don't have any control over mine.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I like to do 2-3 sometimes 4 per day.

I prefer 2 if the job average is decent.

Today I did 2. One $475 and one $200.

Yesterday 2. One $185 and one $750.
(Not too shabby for what Pfred calls a cut rate, Stuck in 1980s priced cleaner)

The number of jobs is not as important as Job average.

I used to do 5 a day everyday for many, many years as a Yelow Page cleaner and was wore out and made less money.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
When will you guys ever learn?

What does it really matter how many jobs a cleaner does in a year?

What they charge?

What they drive?

What kind of equipment they use?

What chems they use?

What kind of uniforms they have?

How big is their house?

Are they left handed or right handed?

What kind of movies they like?

Are they a conservative or a Dem?

Is their wife hot or not?

What kind of, what ever,what ever.................

Well who died and made you king of the world and decider of what is right for other people?

It really doesn't matter what any other cleaner does or does not do.

You can only control yourself and shape your own business.

What I do or don't do is mine to decide.

I'll make decisions on reasons that work for me.

Regardless of your opinions.

If I want your opinions I'll ask.

Becker

Name
Becker
Of. I'm sorry I thought you were selling a service. Errr marketing program.
Joe and HP have no problems sharing much of the above information.

IMO you might be more in touch than a guy like HP or Joe because you are still running a business and possible you are implamenting your program.

What a joke.

I'll save my question for someone who is really selling something.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Joe never made any real money in carpet cleaning.

Howard didn't make it big until he partnered with 2 other companies.
They are the ones that run the day to day of the business.

Is that the information that Joe and Howard share?

How many job did Joe do last year?
Since you say he shares this information.

I've written extensively through out the past about the marketing I offer.

If you really wanted to know you could do a search or just call me.

It's just another marketing source.

For me it brings in more than my former 1/2 page YP ad.

Success or failure depends on your implementation and if it fits your service area and personality.

Same as a lot of marketing.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave,
I understand you like to use the excuse that I don't currently market but that does not mean I didn't market. I did and that is why I am able not to market, so it is a badge of honor. You are looking to fill 1 truck I am looking to fill 3 and finally feel the need to actually market because it was a tough February. Your prices and you schticht is a joke and I feel would be better posted in the make less money room because your only idea is to give stuff away. I talk to Jerry Valentine yesterday and it was a real eye opener. I don't think I can go into detail because it was a private conversation but I would love to hear from real businessmen/woman like Lisa Wagner, Steve Cameron, Jerry Valentine, Jimbo, Ron Lippold, Ken Snow and many many others who aren't full of shit. My good day today I guarantee was your week. I will bet my saturday and sunday one truck will out perform you week. Now I have to maximise it.
I am looking forward to MKikeyfest because they have so much talent(myself excluded) that I can not wait to hear how they make their livings. I see the trucks on the boards, I see the toys and I see what they do and I want to know how.
You always talk about going from 16 employees to where you are now, how is that make more money?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom