hp dOWN & dIRTY

-JB-

Name
JB
Hey Ken, listen here, there is NOTHING wrong w/a little Pig Luvin', after all if ya married her, ya might as well!

loveanimalsdonteatthem.jpg

Just makin' bacon!
aaw.jpg

DUSTY

Class Act

Yes Howard is a class act. He is the most honest, helpful, sincere and humble persons I have ever met.

I Highly doubt that he would not honour his refund policy. If anyone has personal experience then you can speak up, but you better have proof cause Howard is my Brother and I'll stick up with him to the ends of the earth.

Fon Johnson

I have not done business with Howard, but I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him or any of his material (other than second hand heresay crap.) I have never known him to be anything other than an honorable man.

As for what Marty says, there is at LEAST an undertone of truth to what he says. I think he mentioned five, and there are more than that that fit the description of what he is talking about. All too often it is the self proclaimed "guru" and the "rich bragart" that you have to watch out for. It is easy to be anything you want to be on an online bb.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Over the years posting, I have met and witnessed four BB guru's who professed to be all that in CC and I found them to be frauds in reality.

One was a hotel clerk, another drove a lemon and had to be given a loan to get home for his Mothers funeral. One of our more google friendly guru's has old broken down vans and another suffered a devastating loss of property and no insurance to deal with it. They all look like normal carpet cleaners to me, but posting as guru's kinda puts them in another class, I guess. (You can be anything you want to be on the net.)

Oh, and less we forget, we have a painter who cleans carpets on the side hanging out here who is all knowledgeable, too.

I think that the hotel clerk was Gary Berg - since deceased.
Don't know about the lemon driver.
Lee Stockwell use google a lot - which seems sensible to me.
Tom the General was under insured - easily done
Steve Dobson is the painter, I reckon.

You can be anything on the net - even a Pig Farmer - but none of the above mentioned people ever proclaimed that they were "gurus" - just gave their opinions which should be read ass such.

Some want confirmation that others share their own views and some want recognition, some need to brag and some want to get something for free - like information and others just can't find anything to watch on the telly.

Only a buttwad would make business decisions based on opinions from the boards without following up and checking out sources.

I'll bet that for every person reading a single post each one reads it differently - different tone of voice and inflections and almost all will read it quite differently from the way it was intended to be read.

:)

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh god almighty, I just cant take the pressure anymore.

Here is the truth.

I have a Recoil in the back of my Datson B210, a jug of Clean Green and twelve gallons of 30 Volume to my name.

I will be returning all the donations made to this board as soon as I can sell off all of these chemical samples I've been getting.

Please forgive me.

And a little bird told me that Howie did indeed fook some poor bloke on his refund.

John Watson

Show the proof or just quit bellyaching. You opened a can of worms saying bad things of someone. A few of you buttwads get shit started just to draw flies... Hear say is almost as valuable as Horse Shit, Weigh them both and see witch has more value..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Proof? Good Lord, John.

Harold:
Nobody EVER proclaims themselves to be a guru, or an expert on things. (Well, except for you and Loonie.) The usual offender will just proclaim himself such by posting answers and opinions of every topic that comes up. After awhile, they start offering advice on things that they haven't mastered themselves, figuring nobody will ever be the wiser. Never realizing that someone, at some time, will either meet them, be introduced to someone who knows them, or learn of their falsehoods by putting two and two together of the things they post over time.

And hey ... to mollify folks like John and Ken, let me say that proclaiming anyone a BB Guru is the right of the individual poster, and doesn't require any support from others. If you want to believer the guru's, that's surely your right.

You don't see me asking for proof that you are right, do you John?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Marty, probably, like you, been I've bumbling along minding my own business for years and trying to make my little operation into the mythical well oiled machine that never has any problems and then I came across the boards and started reading and then sharing my own observations and comments.

I found a lot of good and useful info as well as a lot of crap on the boards. I was always amazed even shocked to read of folks like you proclaiming me as their idol or implying that I was some kind of guru but it seems that if someone relates to a Post made by anyone that really helps them then they become some kind of a "guru" to that reader.

We all have our strengths & weaknesses along with our tips - good and bad - the guys that have made the most mistakes are really imo, the most useful Posters and that is why you will always be a guru in my book.

A guy can be broke, a drunk, or live a messed up life or whatever and still some of his info can be good and valuable AND he'll be a guru to some sorry ass and a sorry ass to someone else.

ps, Marty, there is only one bigger idiot here than me and you know who that is...............

Jimbo

Hey Jeremy...my suggestion would to be call Howard himself and ask him...I'm fairly sure he would have given you a straight answer. Howard is a good guy, and willing to help folks get their biz' going well.- Jim

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Marty, Get the facts straight. I don't drive a limo. I just make my friends chip in gas money when they bum rides.

Scott Warrington

hogjowl

Idiot™
Scott:
Unless you've been masquerading as a Hawaiian (now moved to Oregon) and publically claim to spend more time prevacuuming than you do extracting, then I wasn't talking about you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom