hp dOWN & dIRTY

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Here is the scuttlebutt (here-say) about H.P. ... He will offer you a 100% guaranteed package for $X amount that requires you to run spell check on it & when you call & say "Hey Howard. I want my $ back..." He says "You have already seen the material... "- . And you are then out $1500 or so smackers.... Not that there isn't good info in the materials he provides but that his guarantee is somewhat lacking....

LIKE I SAID IT IS JUST HERE-SAY... NOT PERSONAL EXPERIANCE...

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'd like to hear Howard's side of the story. We all know he or one of his employees is here on a regular basis.

G

I can only say that I purchased Howards stuff in 2001. I doubled my price instantly and did what it says. Great decision on my part. Thanks Howard.

Dave

Greg Loe

Way to go Ron Jeremy! Drag somebodies name through the mud! :wink: and stick it up their butt

G

Just think if I didn't buy Howards program I would be just like all the whiney guys here that say my customers won't pay .50 and up for cleaning.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There is a lot more to some stories out there then what people lead you to believe.............

If you chose to get wrapped up in things like this ask questions in private and get the truth............

Do your home work and when you think you got it all .check again..

lets just say.the findings may really surprise you...........

credibility.........holds more truth .........

G

Anyone wants to see the truth, they are welcome to ride with me. The problem is that most people don't have the balls to put the program to use. If Jim listened to quitters then he probabaly got a bad review. Persistence is the key.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
One person does not make up the truth.

Best advice as with any marketing program is to do your home work before you spend your money..............

everything (or everyone)is not what it seems.........

G

Jeff,

You will have to call and remind me because I keep forgetting.

Jim,

I was a Service Team of Professionals franchisee for 8 years. I can tell you from all I learned about Marketing in their program, Howards works.

The problem is that he is not there to kick you in the butt to go out marketing. The hardest thing for any business owner is to go out face to face marketing. When most people try it they feel uncomfortable and stop. That is not Howards fault.

It will work for anyone determined to do what it says and not give up. It will not work for anyone who stops because they are afraid. Qiit talking to weenies.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Funny how you just assume I have talked to anyone......or taken any advice.....

You did make a good point though..determination always wins..and you don't even have to use any ones marketing programs......good determination....knowing your market.....is a good first step.......

once again.things are not what they seem.....

use your money wisely and do your home work........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ODIN said:
You would be amazed what your local university has to offer local businesses.

Mentor ship start ups and from people who know your market.

T

and that is so very true.......your local U will always be able to analyze and turn you in the direction for the right way to market your area.............

you cant "blanket market" and expect it to work 100% for everyone...............

G

Jim,

By the way you wrote what you did I assumed you talked to someone.

Terry,

There are many ways to get the information. For some it may be easier to buy a program from someone in the industry. You are right there are other ways locally also. Some have even chose to ride with me for a week for free. I think Rick Lord had someone ride with him too and Gary Heacock used to do it too.

There are many options out there. The key is to follow the program whatever it is.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Can you teach common sense and decency?

That's really all you need to succeed in this racket.

and a 100% money back guarantee.

Bryan Irvin

Mikey's right, I think ALOT of people make ALOT of things out to be more complicated/difficult than they really are in this business. Plain and simple, you get out of your business what you put into your business. Oh yea, I still cant figure out why they call it "common" sense...if good sense were common, there wouldn't be so many idiots!

Bryan

John Watson

Sorry fellas, I have known Howard for many years and what I am hearing here doesn't sound like my friend. There must be more to it and it's not all getting told if he is refusing. I would stake my reputation on Howard being a man of his word!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
From my first meeting of Howard, to spending 2 days in his roundtable and seeing him again at connections last fall I have observed nothing but class and integrity.

The worst type of communication in my opinion is rumors. I don't give any credence to them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't know about Howard, or his credibility. He may be a fine guy for all I know. What I DO know is that Jim is right about talking privately to posters and not really taking things said here at face value. Over the years posting, I have met and witnessed four BB guru's who professed to be all that in CC and I found them to be frauds in reality.

One was a hotel clerk, another drove a lemo and had to be given a loan to get home for his Mothers funeral. One of our more google friendly guru's has old broken down vans and another suffered a devastating loss of property and no insurance to deal with it. They all look like normal carpet cleaners to me, but posting as guru's kinda puts them in another class, I guess. (You can be anything you want to be on the net.)

Oh, and less we forget, we have a painter who cleans carpets on the side hanging out here who is all knowledgeable, too.

-JB-

Name
JB
Really?

That's odd.

Did I mention that I am the spitting image of Mel Gibson, as rich as Bill Gates, and hung like the late John Holmes?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
funny john....but really i dont want to know how "hung" any man is :shock: :shock: but thats just me...

So what your saying marty...is that i should be glad everyone thinks i am lower then a hack...cuz i actually go and clean carpet and floors, and dont have my wife supplementing my guru of the bbs wages?? cool i can handle that.. :wink: :wink:

Dunno why everyone gives jim so much shit....i mean he is one of the "big truck" owners...soo he must be doing something right

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
There goes Marty starting the rumor mill again. Have you noticed that he never actually says who he's talking about? Makes you wonder who is really making things up~ the people he talks about without identifying, or him........ hmmmmmm!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Listen, buttwad. Folks that have been around awhile KNOW who I'm talking about. Those of you who don't can only get the information privately.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ken Snow said:
There goes Marty starting the rumor mill again. Have you noticed that he never actually says who he's talking about? Makes you wonder who is really making things up~ the people he talks about without identifying, or him........ hmmmmmm!

there is a big Damned if you do and Damned if you don't if I ever seen one.....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Another profound statement Mr. Porkmiestr. "Those who know (but will also remain nameless) know who I'm talking about." That sounds really credible.

I'm assuming by the lack of identifying even the "those", that this is another fantasy controversy cooked up by the Martster while trying to think of something else to do with his pigs. :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom