How'd a cleaner get 4,000 likes on Facebook in less than a year?

Name
Lyon
I'm up to 15 likes and I need thousands if I'm going to get work from social media. Ya I can post something once a day and share with everyone I know, but it's got to take a lot to get thousands of likes, I have time and little money this week, I'm open to any help to build my social media presence.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Post your facebook page, and I'll "Like It"

Mine is Moser Brothers Carpet & Tile Care

That was Funny : )

Do that but don't be vulgar, political, sexist or jus dumb : )

Start liking local businesses around you, news channels all that stuff. Look for the ones specifically with a ton of likes and start commenting and being part of conversations.
Make sure to like the places you frequent A Lot : )

Interaction Grows Real Likes !

Reactions: Moser Brothers
Name
Lyon
That was Funny : )

Do that but don't be vulgar, political, sexist or jus dumb : )

Start liking local businesses around you, news channels all that stuff. Look for the ones specifically with a ton of likes and start commenting and being part of conversations.
Make sure to like the places you frequent A Lot : )

Interaction Grows Real Likes !

I eat out a lot and spend my money on local businesses, I'm going to like their pages and leave comments

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What's the point of Americans liking my site??

Who's going to pay the travel & relocation costs for me to clean three bedrooms & a sofa? :stir:

:yoda::oldrolleyes:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
What would be the benefit to an additional few thousand likes anyway, other to try to get over on the GoogleMan??

I have avoided the urge to purchase bulk "likes" in this way.

The GoogleMan has his eye on EVERYTHING, and factors in your Facebook presence somewhere in it's ranking algorithm.

It does not seem to be the case now, but I can see the GoogleMan frowning upon any irregular/erratic/unnatural influx in anyones "likes" totals sometime in the future.

I have learned the hard way to never try to fool the Googleman in any way.

Your relationship with the GoogleMan is the most important relationship to build and maintain.

Any short term benefit will fall short in comparison to the losses when he catches on, and bites you in your ass.

steve_64

[h=2]How'd a cleaner get 4,000 likes on Facebook in less than a year?[/h]
you dont get them if you are to busy cleaning carpets.

not that i am, but i assume it takes up a lot of time.

personally id rather be doing something else.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Yeah I got out of apt complex cleaning years ago. I only have 1 complex now and only because they pay every 3 weeks and it's owner managed. I only do carpets now as an add on for stone/tile or word of mouth. Thanks for the FB like, let me know when yours is back up.

Reactions: PrimaDonna
Name
Lyon
Yeah I got out of apt complex cleaning years ago. I only have 1 complex now and only because they pay every 3 weeks and it's owner managed. I only do carpets now as an add on for stone/tile or word of mouth. Thanks for the FB like, let me know when yours is back up.

Moser brothers carpet and tile care , I don't know how to paste a direct link from an iphone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom