How many hours and how much money?

Connor

Name
Connor
Basically, errthin you post is peppered with ACN and a few or more of us notice and think it's too much, thus the protest.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Brian R":17ias872]Hoody, it's impossible to help people and not benefit from it. My advice has always been free.

"Free"....and yet overpriced.[/quote:17ias872]

Lee gets it.

C'mon Brian, I'm not doubting there is genuine thought behind your motives. However when it comes to things like ACN and other MLM you financially benefit from others signing up under you, and so on and so on, that's how they work.

No it is not impossible, although I know you're using the "feel good" angle, which again I don't doubt. However again the topics/methods you wish to discuss have a direct financial benefit to you because of the system they are.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not talking about ACN.

I'm talking about any advice I give whether it be SEO, Marketing your carpet cleaning business or whatever.

I've done plenty of that for free and nowhere near overpriced.

As far as ACN goes.....If you don't join, that's fine. Just go find something else that will create residual income.

That's all this is about and you guys make it out to be much more than that.

It's another way to do something...That CAN work along side of carpet cleaning.....So therefore I let everyone in on what I'm doing....LIKE ALWAYS.

But because I do....You think I'm selling it..... I'm not.

This board is for info and entertainment. I'd like to think I provide a little of both and gain much of both as well.

ugh.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I confused! I do have a half bag of visalas in the pantry I pull,out for brackfast ever now and then!

Green&Clean

Man this forum is vicious. Has it always been this way? In almost every thread I read people are ganging up on someone.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Most of us really like each other- kinda like brothers or sisters picking on eachother. Brian and I met last month at mikefest and I think he's a great guy. At the same time we give each other crap :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Most times. lol

What they won't tell you is they've all signed up with me and we're making a killing selling Energy.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
What they won't tell you is they've all signed up with me and we're making a killing selling Energy.

Cos they didn't and they ain't!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom