Help me design Van Wrap

Name
Lyon
ybumyheg.jpg

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Flipping the image is a bad idea. You don't see national brands do that with the icon. Please I am begging you loose Mario. Loose the Pepsi color bars. Text really big text eight words or less on the side of the van. Number one product should be big and bold.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Flipping the image is a bad idea. You don't see national brands do that with the icon. Please I am begging you loose Mario. Loose the Pepsi color bars. Text really big text eight words or less on the side of the van. Number one product should be big and bold.
He posted examples and every character was positioned to look towards the lettering. ( Unlike his). Plus, almost everyone carried a tool of the trade to help convey the wrap without words. ( One was even holding a drape) If he posted great examples he should also learn from them. I do agree with very large , few words text. Which was also in the examples. Less is more with wraps going down the road.

Last edited:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
And your point Dave?
He posted examples and every character was positioned to look towards the lettering. ( Unlike his). Plus, almost everyone carried a tool of the trade to help convey the wrap without words. ( One was even holding a drape) If he posted great examples he should also learn from them. I do agree with very large , few words text. Which was also in the examples. Less is more with wraps going down the road.

Name
Lyon
Now I don't know what I want on my van, wrapping it will cost $2,500 and it's 13 years old. I was just looking for a rolling billboard that I can park in busy intersection in good neighborhoods when there's no work. I don't know if it'll get a good ROI

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Lyon
That is nuts to spend that amount of money on a 13 year old van.
Invest it in your online presence not a street corner.

I track all our campaign results for advertising. Last year we got less than 20 jobs from people seeing our van's.

Just my opinion but a nice van is about the customer experience when you go to the home not a big piece of your advertising. Your van is more of a brand reinforcement to the other things you are doing not a main source of work.

What do your vans look like now? Post a picture let's see what you could do to improve for a few bucks. I get my complete vans done for $820

Now I don't know what I want on my van, wrapping it will cost $2,500 and it's 13 years old. I was just looking for a rolling billboard that I can park in busy intersection in good neighborhoods when there's no work. I don't know if it'll get a good ROI

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
As cliché as it may sound go with the pic's of cute pets and babies. Its proven to work and will not go out of style. Don't design it to please yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom