Good god this lady..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Im just curious why we have all lost our balls. I started my own business for a reason. So I wouldnt get run over by other people.
That's a loaded statement. Please elaborate.
Most of us just wanted to make decent money and are practically unsuitable to work for others.

I have not a single bad review on Yelp!. Angies List, or Google. Actually I dont even have Google anymore. (Thanks Google). And their are certain people who should be told to pound sand in the most uncertain terms available. They are the way they are because service providers enable them by doing their very best the 1st time and then dealing with their bullsnot, when they call "dissapointed". 1 bad review isnt going to hurt business, in many cases a bad review will just shine a light on all the good reviews.
You are correct there, sir.

allthough the response could be construed as salty, it was all true and just proof that he went above and beyond. Pound sand customer and begone with you.
If that's what you need to do to find out that you do have balls, time to start sniffing around to see if you really got any :winky:

Never answer or correspond with a client while you're still angry. For that matter never do that with your family either.
This is not high noon at the OK Coral, unpleasant and unreasonable clients like that are rare and how you deal with them a a testament to how you run your business whether you realize it or not.
Find your balls somewhere else.

steve_64

its not always about the money.
its not always about the customer.

it is always about who we are.
who we want to be, not only perceived as but, how we want to be for ourselves and our family.

Reactions: Russ T. and ruff

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Honest & Fair :cool:

I honestly want to be paid and its only fair since I did the work.
smiley-greet009.gif

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Think about what will hurt your pocket more in the long run.

I would have insisted that I would personally returned to clean anything she wanted at no charge. Upon completion I would point out the efforts of my company to please her and do the right thing. Then I would INSIST there is another company out there that would be a better fit for her.

Reactions: Brian H

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Only suggestion i can make is create a couple scripts/templates to deal with situations like this.

Pre-plan out how you are going to deal with it in the future, because it will happen again.
That way when it does happen again you dont make a knee jerk emotional reaction and say something you regret. (not saying you did)

Plus its less stressful this way.

Connor

Name
Connor
Maybe your cleaning stinks? Febreze the joint and get paid.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Only suggestion i can make is create a couple scripts/templates to deal with situations like this.

Pre-plan out how you are going to deal with it in the future, because it will happen again.
That way when it does happen again you dont make a knee jerk emotional reaction and say something you regret. (not saying you did)

Plus its less stressful this way.

Well, it's Keith, so the script needs to be pretty short.
Beside Doug already provided it:
Heres your response............ No Charge and **** Off. ..........
:winky:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Are you saying I'm slow? I would guess you would be a front runner for the little bus. I mean good god, you can't even find a helper!!

Stupid voter, you retard:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
thats why I always carry my camera. If I saw a room that was a mess and I had to clean it up, I'm taking a picture of before and after...just in case.
If you're looking for a way to tell her to go away, just tell her the truth. You came in and cleaned, you had to clean up the room before you could clean the carpet and you find it insulting that she would say you did nothing. Tell her the job is free and wish her well.

Reactions: Able 1
Name
Nate W.
thats why I always carry my camera. If I saw a room that was a mess and I had to clean it up, I'm taking a picture of before and after...just in case.
If you're looking for a way to tell her to go away, just tell her the truth. You came in and cleaned, you had to clean up the room before you could clean the carpet and you find it insulting that she would say you did nothing. Tell her the job is free and wish her well.

Still free even if he spent 2 hours vacuuming it?!? :stir:

Answer: Take a long walk off a short pier...... It's free and please lose my number...... :clap:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If ya order from the Right Distributors.....

They will send ya little bags of dirt just for cases like this : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom