Funny stuff.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Come on now... I know you're against helping other people make money...But pick one.

You can do it...It doesn't make the other any better ok?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
That's some small minded thinking there sir. You avoided my questions entirely.

It isn't so much the MLM that makes you rich...Although I'm sure it can help if ran correctly.

It's the systems in place that creates residual income.

Do you really think Trump collects the rent from every property he owns? Do you think he employes the ones that do or does he outsource that task?

Sorry, but if I'm going to get rich.... I'm going to do what the rich people do. As long as I can keep my integrity while guys like you try to take it away from me. I'll be fine.

And I'm just talking about money right now....Not the other things in life that matter.

Hahaha, you can't have your integrity taken away, Brian, you can only surrender it for whatever your price might be.

I answered your questions and asked you a couple that you keep avoiding.

Do you really think that those multi millionaires sell mlm?

Of course they don't and you're a moron to think I'd believe that their endorsement equals participation.

They only endorse for a paycheck!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's why I said "try".

By trying to make me look bad, you only make yourself look bad.

Trump didn't need to join an MLM, neither did the others. They got their wealth in other ways.

But notice that it was in more ways than one.

I didn't need to join either. There is just some money to be made and I like the structure of it.

Now, read what I just said. It should give you an indication of what I mean.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh and by the way.... I have no idea if any of them are a participant in any MLMs any more then endorsing them or owning them.

Do you have any idea? Or are you just speculating?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
That's why I said "try".

By trying to make me look bad, you only make yourself look bad.

Trump didn't need to join an MLM, neither did the others. They got their wealth in other ways.

But notice that it was in more ways than one.

I didn't need to join either. There is just some money to be made and I like the structure of it.

Now, read what I just said. It should give you an indication of what I mean.

Hahaha, make myself look bad, huh?

Yeah, I don't see any posts bitching about my content.

Nobody said Trump or the others needed to join mlm, Brian, we know they got their wealth other ways. Your points are hollow and skewed to fit your needs in order to justify your participation.

This thread that I started was about the obnoxious mlm guys that won't STFU.

Thanks for proving my point, el stupiDo bandito.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Really?

I'M the one who won't stfu?

I just respond to YOUR posts dude.

Yes, I won't stfu in general.... But you won't stfu about me.

I don't justify my participation... I just participate and answer your questions and respond to your accusations etc.

I can't just go on letting people believe YOUR "skewed" observations....for lack of a better term.

You just like to stir the pot....and scare away anyone who might benefit from what I have to say.

Shame on you sir.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I'm pretty sure neither one of us will say anything clever to convince the other.

Well, unless Connor realizes I'm right.

8)

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Really?

I'M the one who won't stfu?

I just respond to YOUR posts dude.

Yes, I won't stfu in general.... But you won't stfu about me.

I don't justify my participation... I just participate and answer your questions and respond to your accusations etc.

I can't just go on letting people believe YOUR "skewed" observations....for lack of a better term.

You just like to stir the pot....and scare away anyone who might benefit from what I have to say.

Shame on you sir.

I'll remind you of what I started this thread about and how you ran in to justify YOUR so-called business.

There is benefit to losing 499 to have an "online store" and sell a video phone that only works with other people's video phones?

The Shamless Self Promoter has the audacity to even say the word shame to somebody else?

I haven't said anything in your recent threads, corndog, pull the stick out of your ass.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lies or just misinformed? Or?

The video phone works fine with other phones.

Hell, the video phone isn't even what I focus on.

Right now it's Elecricity and Gas

Cell phones, cable, internet, air cards, even land lines.

$499 is an investment...What did it cost to build YOUR website?

I figured you were just calling me out in this thread....Yes you were, don't deny it. lol.

Notice that my video explains you better than yours does me.

I don't even want you in my business....But for some reason, you're all up in it. :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
My point wasn't the video phone working with other phones, but it's main feature is that it's a video phone that only works with other ACN video phones. A wasted product that can be replace for practically zero other investment just by downloading Skype. It's shite and you know it.

Face it, the stuff you're schlepping lacks integrity, you pushy shameless bastard.

Six months from now you'll be onto some other thing.

You ought to sell used cars, Brian, that suits you best, that way you can push a different overpriced lemon on a different person ever other day and tell them "as is, no warranty", kinda like your MLM.

Sure, you're focusing on that other stuff right now, but you sound like a broken record trying to convince people that they should "help you", just like folks in the videos I posted in this thread.

I remember you said you listen to millionaires, Martha Stewart is a millionaire, perhaps all the ACN up and ups will wind up in the same place she did and take you with them. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ugh, You can call 23 other countries and it's easy. Do you read anything I write?

You're right...Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, ATT, Dish, Direct TV....All lacking integrity. :roll:

Ok, I have to leave now....Going to the Pet PAWrade.... I didn't want you to think I left you hangin. I'll try to check in on my phone.

The one I got from my site, through sprint that I get paid 10% back on every month I pay the bill.

How much do YOU get paid back from YOUR phone?

LOL, it's such commense sense and you just don't see it. :lol:

Talk later.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way... Who am I pushing it on? If you don't want it then STFU. shiteatinggrin

It's like you want to know more... But then you don't...Then you do... and then...

Bob Foster

With all fairness Connor, he is keeping this in the MMM (Massively Misguided Marketing) room. But by all means keep on pounding... :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Why, so you'll know who's account to Hack? shiteatinggrin J/k

Liquid? Assets?

I wouldn't tell either way. As I'm sure most wouldn't unless it was public info.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Really, I wouldn't say either way.

I'm doing well.

Not cool discussing that on a forum or many other venues.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Duh, what do you think I'm bitchin about.

That was MY question.

You've yet to say one bad thing about what I'm doing other than "it's a scam" or the people are pushy.

Neither of which you've given any kind of evidence to support it.

I've made money, I'm making money. The people I've brought in are making money...Some of them...and I haven't had one death threat. :lol:

We work with all the major names in the services you use......But it's still a "scam" in your eyes.

It truly amazes me.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
You've yet to say one bad thing about what I'm doing other than "it's a scam" or the people are pushy.

Neither of which you've given any kind of evidence to support it.

I've made money, I'm making money. The people I've brought in are making money...Some of them...and I haven't had one death threat. :lol:

We work with all the major names in the services you use......But it's still a "scam" in your eyes.

Tex, I don't care what you and your cronies do for money at the truck stop.

Yeah, the obnoxious Arab with the 7-11 sells all the things I buy, but I don't buy them from him because of how it's sold and his business practices, even if his fuel is a nickel a cheaper per gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom