Connor
l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F2e11ysaol]
l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRefbBVnmgAl]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:

The more you know

Does this remind you of any 2 Mikey's Boarders going back and forth on the boards?? lmao!

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T32k4GCGpQ0p]

Connor

Name
Connor
That was total scam propaganda, corndog, and you know it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You're right, but I won't hold it against you.

Funny, Kiosaki (sp) and Trump and Buffett and plenty others think it's a good business.

Who am I going to listen to? Millionaires Or non millionaires?

Dude, there is plenty of money to go around.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
You're right, but I won't hold it against you.

Funny, Kiosaki (sp) and Trump and Buffett and plenty others think it's a good business.

Yeah, either paid spokespersons OR they own a MLM company, like your little video said about buffet.

Bob Foster

Connor, who would you like me to bring back into the board room to be fired?

Brian of course Mr. Trump.

Anyone else?

Yeah, Mikey for allowing this scam to go on?

Anyone else?

Yeah maybe Foster because he seems not to have his heart in the game anymore.....

FredC

Village Idiot
Brian R said:

Very good advice Brian...........and why I choose to ignore you for the most part.......

come back when you have millions........I'll eat my pie.........

Name
Nate W.
FredC said:
Brian R said:

Very good advice Brian...........and why I choose to ignore you for the most part.......

hey Marty, blow me

Connor

Name
Connor
FredC said:
Brian R said:

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
What makes you think I don't have millions?

:roll:

I dunno, you might have million, cos you sure don't have a soul.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Too funny Connor. Not sure what was more irritating the woman in the first video or Brian's black twin in the second.

At least Brian has new prospect from the first video- that woman desparately needs some of his shakes. 5'll get you 10 Brian has already emailed her Iseeru

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
Too funny Connor. Not sure what was more irritating the woman in the first video or Brian's black twin in the second.

At least Brian has new prospect from the first video- that woman desparately needs some of his shakes. 5'll get you 10 Brian has already emailed her Iseeru

Well, now I am. lol

And I like to think of that as being me in my video... You know, the guy full of logic and all that.

But that stuff doesn't fly with some people I guess. lol

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Yes Connor, you're God's gift to everything. All knowing etc etc etc.

Congrats.

Ha, well, you've turned quite pissy, haven't you. Whatsamatta, your stick stuck in there a little too far, corndog?

Imma buy me one of those Hey See In videeyu telephonies, cos thems makes a lot more sense than using Skype.

Where'd they get that futuristic bit of tech, the 1986 World of Tomorrow show? :l

Damn thing has a corded handset. :lol:

and it's only thirty bucks a month for service!! Who needs internet and skype, right? Talk about a WOFM.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well at least you're trying to do your homework.

Once common sense comes into play you'll be up to date on everything.

Not pissy, I think it's funny how hard you try to prove something the way you want it to be.

Keep on keepin on. I'm enjoying the show.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R said:

Not pissy, I think it's funny how hard you try to prove something the way you want it to be.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:

How can your minority thinking be common sense?

Who's trying, this is as obvious as the pallets of shakes occupying your garage parking.

Thirty bucks a month for video phone service, WOFM. I can spell that out for you, but you probably hear that same thing from former ACN'ers, dontcha.

You respond pretty quick to my MB post, too bad your voicemails don't get the same attention. You ought let Full Circle answer your phones.

Connor

Name
Connor
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Brian R":mkbrklf4]Well at least you're trying to do your homework.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?[/quote:mkbrklf4]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't try to prove anything.... I just respond to dumbass comments. :lol:

I can't help it if you can't see the truth.

The video phone is a VOIP phone. You can call 60 countries and it works just like a real phone. lol

It's good for the computer illiterate like my mom and dad, aunts etc. So they just pick up the phone and call instead of trying to set up an account with Skype.

You just plug it in to your modem and it registers on it's own.

Come on Mr. Connor.... I know you don't really believe the stuff you type....Do you?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How can your minority thinking be common sense?

I love this one. Why do you think the richest people in the world are in the "minority" when it comes to finances?

If you could rich by connor thinking... You'd be rich.

I can't help it bro, but your comments are indicative of a running dumbass. :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I love this one. Why do you think the richest people in the world are in the "minority" when it comes to finances?

Because there can only be so many wealthy, a balanced scale is worthless. If everybody has a million dollars, then what's a million dollars really worth? For more information, please reference Zimbabwe's inflation.

Brian R said:
If you could rich by connor thinking... You'd be rich.

I am rich, Brian, I have all that matters.

Brian R said:
I can't help it bro, but your comments are indicative of a running dumbass. :lol:

Funny, and you allude that wealthy people who endorse ACN would actually sell it to their friends, when you know that's a bunch of sheep.

Tell me, bro, how many folks are in Trump's downline from folks that he signed up? Do you really think he has a downline with ACN? No, seriously, tell me.

The only reason Warren Buffett "endorses" MLM is because he owns some MLM businesses, of course he's going to endorse them. :roll:

You can be sure as heck that he doesn't call up celebrities and such and ask them for 499 to sign up.

You think the rich dad/poor dad fellow paid 499 to sell video phones and have an online store and spams his colleagues?

And you have the nerve to repeatedly call me a dumbass? :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's some small minded thinking there sir. You avoided my questions entirely.

It isn't so much the MLM that makes you rich...Although I'm sure it can help if ran correctly.

It's the systems in place that creates residual income.

Do you really think Trump collects the rent from every property he owns? Do you think he employes the ones that do or does he outsource that task?

Sorry, but if I'm going to get rich.... I'm going to do what the rich people do. As long as I can keep my integrity while guys like you try to take it away from me. I'll be fine.

And I'm just talking about money right now....Not the other things in life that matter.

Bob Foster

All I see you spouting off here is the same rhetoric you were brainwashed with from somewhere else Brian. And you actually believe it. Trump this Trump that, blaa blaa blaa. Trump would have his mother turn tricks if it would make him a buck.

The whole principle of MLM is based on a new sucker coming along every minute. And most rational thinking people know the real money comes from sign ups and not the services that suckers attempt to sell for a few months before they give up.

Then you claim we don't get it. No Brian, you don't get it. Its probably true you are in the minority, because the majority of us see right through the BS and are not trying to scheme our way to wealth with BS pyramid scams.

And another thing, you sitting in some living room after you dirt swirled trying to hawk utilities to a customer sure doesn't help the reputation of professionals in this business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dear Lord Bob, Is that really the way you see it?

You read what's in your head I think and not what I post.

Why MLMs work is because you don't have to hire and fire imployees. You have people working together who actually own what they do or don't do.

You've been brainwashed bud... Not me.

You just keep working hour hour and dollar for dollar. I'm sure you're happy right there complaining about something.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think I need to say again.

MLMs are a very small part of what I do.

I preach residual income....No matter how you get there.

I just like the structure of the MLM because everyone is accountable.

Now, I'll work it... Make the money that I'm making... and then go from there.

This is just the best one I've seen yet because I get paid for services people are already using.

Not sure why you have to make this a conspiracy. It's just good business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Funny you should say that. !dork!

So what's worse...Subcontracting or MLMs?

You gotta pick one. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom