Critique this flyer!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Brightgreen.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Top on is a waste. Green clean fad is fading. Besides. How will the flyer be circulated? Of those that care about green cleaning how many at the time need cleaning b
Besides that. It sez ask about green cleaning. Cleaning of what? My car? My dog? Did not see where it sez the services yOu offer.

2nd. Not impressed. You sending that one out just prior to Easter?

Were is the web addy? List of services? A hook to call? I see the 2nd sez carpet cleaning.

How will these fall into the hands of potential clients?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Dude, those blow. No call to action, no attention getting headline, NO reason to choose you over everybody else that does what you do.

dday

I know that you probably love those flyers. Do not let yourself fall in love with any ad copy, no matter how hard you worked on it or how much you like it. Becker and Ken gave you enough to know that neither will work. No need even to spend money to test them - they will not pay for the printing or the delivery.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jerm, I just have to ask, wtf does your kid holding a empty Easter basket while spacing out over some ugly ass empty fountain have to do with commercial carpet cleaning :?: :?:

Do you think the junk mail sorter is going to go ga ga over your kid and tell the boss to give you a try on cleaning the carpet? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

what the heck are you studying in school anyways?

Bob Foster

Cruuuuallll TRuf.

Don't quit your day job. You ain't a creative designer. They suck for a million reasons. The time you spent fiddlefarting around with what ever program you are using you could have knocked off a job that would not only pay for the work but most of the cost of supplying and sending some good cards.

Its a no brainer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://pdqmarketing.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cruel bassturds! :x

Listen up, you little spazoids. I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will cry when they see what I've done to you.
Jeremy Sweetland
:shock:

:mrgreen:

Becker

Name
Becker
Odins hand written post card pleading for cash to head to connections about 3 years ago was 10 times better.

IMO. Focus on what you are selling. You are not a branded company so you can't play marketing games. You need respones. So create a reason for them to pick up the phone and not question what the flyer is about.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bob,

That postcard you listed will have the 3 phone numbers and slogan obstructed when the post office puts on that freaking paper barcode strip.

So. That card is a total waste to mail.

Don't hurt to do a test by mailing it to yourself.

JUst saying...........

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
aside from that...

that kid scares the shit right outa me...

to much clutter..

i zoned off 1/4 the way through

Bob Foster

Dave Yoakum said:
Bob,

That postcard you listed will have the 3 phone numbers and slogan obstructed when the post office puts on that freaking paper barcode strip.

So. That card is a total waste to mail.

Don't hurt to do a test by mailing it to yourself.

JUst saying...........

its a graphics example bonehead

F

FB7777

Youkum, you have to be the biggest phucknuts thats ever pretended to be successful on the BBs

Aside from the fact that the Wayne's work is outstanding and pulls unbelieveably for my company, the phone number is also displayed on the FRONT of the postcard

go get in your 1990 weiner mount pedomobile and drive it off a cliff

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Even Wayne can make a bonehead mistake now and then.

Like not leaving a little room for the postal barcode.

Pfred. Yep he intended for the 3 phone numbers and the slogan to be covered up.

Brilliant!

Sorry, no cliffs in Nebraska.

"Cept Cliff Notes that were invented here.

F

FB7777

Dave

Again, the phone number is also on the front of the postcard

Besides that isn't the barcode placed on the address side of the postcard and not the back?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
pfred said:
Dave

Again, the phone number is also on the front of the postcard

Besides that isn't the barcode placed on the address side of the postcard and not the back?

The barcode is on the side shown.

If there is print/photo. The post office likes to attach a paper strip.

And you bet. It's a great idea to cover up the special.

This really is no big deal.

Just pointing out something to watch out for when designing postcards.

Leave 3/4 " of white space at the bottom.

Or you may have some info covered up.

Sorry, That pointing this out is a criminal offence to some boneheads.

F

FB7777

Hey dipshit,

The barcode goes on the other side, not the offer side stupid

4x6_postcard_postalReg.gif

Bob Foster

Observing Yankum attempt to school Wayne Miller on postcard design is like asking a street hooker to organize Heidie Flyce's appointment book.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, Wayne has made me lot'$ on his designs.. Why waste your time doing something your NOT an expert on when you can have Wayne do it and make it AWESOME!! 8)

I use to make my own flyers (for 4 years), but since I started having Wayne design them I get into WAY higher end homes..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Irony is puttin out a paper product talking about "green" Ivebeensold

Jerms....the post card design is no good.

I like Wayne's stuff as well for residential...With that said, I'm not going to do any direct mailing through the snail mail.....Probably ever.

It's a new world and people don't appreciate it IMO.

Spend your time and effort (or someone else's) and redo your website and build your email address stock pile.

Get emails from anyone and everyone in your area and email them offers and other interesting stuff (events too).

What I've been doing lately is emailing my customers (not often) to visit my website and I have a button where they can buy a 3 room carpet cleaning deal right from the site.

It been working really well.

Most email their appointments

The bought deal means a for sure customer

It mimics the deal of the day stuff but I get 100% because I did the marketing.

AND, all those DOD campaigns drive customers to my website and THEY see the deal.

I also have a "join our email" form on the front page......Well I do now...I waited and shouldn't have....Neither should you.

I'm thinking seriously of offering this service to my Network clients....People buy the deal and then I give 75% to the Network member.....or a worked out amount. We'll see.

F

FB7777

I like Wayne's stuff as well for residential...With that said, I'm not going to do any direct mailing through the snail mail.....Probably ever.

perhaps for the newer generation... but postcard marketing pulls like crazy for me

If you have a loyal base that you have been cleaning for since Clinton was playing Saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show then you'd be a Yankum not to shot them a card that gets them to call and place a $300 order

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave I am sick of hearing about your barcode issues that no one else has had could you send me that pile and I will bring it into the postamaster general. I will pay shipping

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
pfred said:

perhaps for the newer generation... but postcard marketing pulls like crazy for me

If you have a loyal base that you have been cleaning for since Clinton was playing Saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show then you'd be a Yankum not to shot them a card that gets them to call and place a $300 order

Oh, I send cards every 3 months to my regulars.

I was talking about gaining new business through direct mail. I've tried it plenty.....but wasn't happy with it for the ROI thing.
Yes, I know it's usually the ad...not the advertiser....I just didn't like the whole process and result etc.

But again...Sending cards to existing clients is like masturbation. It should be done often no matter how much action you're getting. !gotcha!

Becker

Name
Becker
I make money at cold postcard mailings, do much better with anything in an envelope.

Dave, I'd send the cards to Waffles.
Won't cost you a dime..

dday

Becker said:
I make money at cold postcard mailings, do much better with anything in an envelope...

You do better with using envelopes? Or postcards do better than anything mailed in an envelope?

Back
Top Bottom