Congratulate me!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm #1 in North America for April in a team of almost 20,000 people in ACN (in my category).

As soon as the website is updated, I'll post it. lol

Yes, I know it's not carpet cleaning. I just always tell you guys when I'm all proud of myself. shiteatinggrin

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I'm #1 in North America for April in a team of almost 20,000 people in ACN (in my category).

Yes, I know it's not carpet cleaning. I just always tell you guys when I'm all proud of myself. shiteatinggrin

Isn't there a room for this called "not the clean room" or something like that? :roll: :roll:

Connor

Name
Connor
You moved it to the wrong wroom, it's supposed to be stuck in the room called "brian's ass".

timnelson

Brian R said:

If you were looking to post in a room where not one person gives a rat's ass, you've come to the right place.

Connor

Name
Connor
timnelson said:
Brian R said:

If you were looking to post in a room where not one person gives a rat's ass, you've come to the right place.

It was in the kleen room until it was graciously moved. He posts there first so he can do a "public broadcast".

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You never cease to amaze me.

Can't a guy just be happy about something?

Mikey, there are about 6 carpet cleaners in the biz with me. They are a hard bunch to take any kind of a risk or chance. I misjudged them in a big way.

Carpet cleaning is so safe and the quick money is so easy, it's hard to look beyond that.

I've stopped marketing to them.... It's obviously not my demographic. lol

Dollars? I topped out my $3000 bonus for my level and the residual income varies.... I've only been doing it very part time for about 3 months so I'm seeing right around the $197.00 per month area depending.

Jen also makes money because of me (double dipping.. Shut up Connor) so I'm not counting that.

It's not a get rich quick deal. But as the money gets rollin, it's nice. I really didn't work that hard at all this month. It's just momentum.

So, who's the guy who moved the thread? Not sure why you guys have an issue with me.

timnelson

I don't have an issue with you. I swung at you in the midst of the beat-down frenzy.

I'm sorry.

No, I don't want to buy anything.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Let's just say that posts generally have less discretion in the Rubber Room, than in the Clean Room. I would think that would apply to anyone here.

It has to do with the subject matter. This thread was clearly Rubber Room material from the very first post. But I could see how this might be stretched to fit into the "self congratulatory more money room". I doubt Mikey would have moved it from there, had the discretion of near appropriate placement been observed.

As long as it is here though......... Congratulations, Dude. !gotcha!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Marty said:
What's "ACN"?

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Marty said:
What's "ACN"?

Here ya go Buddy. !gotcha!

Australian Company Numbers

Benefits of the ACN

Under the Corporations Act 2001, every company in Australia has been issued with a unique, nine-digit number, an Australian Company Number (ACN), which must be shown on a range of documents. The purpose of the ACN is to ensure adequate identification of companies when transacting business. New companies are issued with numbers by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) upon registration.

The ACN is generated using an algorithm with the last digit being a check digit allowing the number to be verified.

Where the ACN must appear
Australian Business Number
Common seal
Where the ACN is not required
Penalties
More company information

If ya need any more info, check here:

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/by ... endocument

Buggered if I know how Brian can make money out of this, living over there. hey Marty, blow me

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Marty said:
What's "ACN"?

think Amway and that will be close enough to get the picture

, there are about 6 carpet cleaners in the biz with me. They are a hard bunch to take any kind of a risk or chance. I misjudged them in a big way.

Carpet cleaning is so safe and the quick money is so easy, it's hard to look beyond that.

I've stopped marketing to them.... It's obviously not my demographic. lol

you should be targeting Kirby vac salesmen.

so lemmie ask, who or what are you targeting ?
what i mean is, is the greater goal to get new recruits into the pyramid or residuals from utility programs ??
if residuals, is your focus on individuals, or large facilities where you might actually make more than chUmp change from Aunt Edna and cousin Louie ?

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Forsyth you rollie pollie teletubbie oompa looOmpa mudda fooker...

You will pay for that lack of better judgment...

Oh you will pay.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
does this mean i
get in the inner
circle?
huh does it..............?

not that i'd even go if asked...... 8)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Forsyth you rollie pollie teletubbie oompa looOmpa mudda fooker...

Oh you will pay.

Shawn??
Bob posted it

you mean Bob posted it and then SQUEALED on the the guy that sent it??

tsck tsck tsck, Bob

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ruff Hewn said:
[quote="Mikey P":343z5eqc]Forsyth you rollie pollie teletubbie oompa looOmpa mudda fooker...

Oh you will pay.

Shawn??
Bob posted it

you mean Bob posted it and then SQUEALED on the the guy that sent it??

tsck tsck tsck, Bob

..L.T.A.[/quote:343z5eqc]

Ohh jeezes settle down Larr...WTF do you think he sent it to me....he knew the RIGHT Time would come and i couldn't resist it.........
we'll call it BASH by proxie...............'cides F's been calling me names..............

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACN is basically making commissions on Energy bills, cell phone bills, Cable TV bills, Internet bills, Land line bills etc.

Think of when the Telephone companies were deregulated.

I get paid every month they pay the bill that I set up.

When I bring people into the company, I get paid a smaller commission on those bills...But that's where it adds up.

All this sounds like the sales pitch... But it's just what it is.

I like large facilities.. But only have a couple.

The real money is as my team grows and I make money from the efforts of others.

Here's a video
http://www.paidonservices.com

There is a small link if you scroll down that says "more"
Click that for more videos

Of course most of these guys think it's a bad thing. Not sure what the hang up is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom