Buyers remorse....?

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Yes Mr store person .. how would you like to receive emergency touch up services for free? For every customer you send our way we will take 10% of the total bill and store it in a bank that you can withdraw from every time your people screw up.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Yes Mr store person .. how would you like to receive emergency touch up services for free? For every customer you send our way we will take 10% of the total bill and store it in a bank that you can withdraw from every time your people screw up.

I kinda think this is pointed at me---my response is with my invoice of $100 bucks she is "investing" $75 into a relationship that she has been trying to develop.

The old saying that 1/2 of your advertizing dollars are wasted consider this $75 in advertizing. This is probably the most potentially productive $75 spend on advertizing. I am certain that 75 bucks is a very small drop in Meg's advertizing budget. I would not want to be the current cleaner this guy refers after he spends 15-30 minutes with Meg working on him..

But there are many business plans that work well.

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I would simply tell them that the high minimum is for Customers not Clients. Since they have told their Reps that we are to be their go-to Cleaners I would write back and tell them forget the invoice...that this one is on me and then carefully explain why your minimum is justified in the future or...lower it to the 85 dollars they were expecting. Was there an opportunity to up-sell on this job? Something else in the home that could have been done as a separate job? Regardless... for a Client that will refer you good jobs in the future the 175 dollars seems like a small price to pay. In my opinion :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom