Best RTU newsletter?

mahlonzehr

I going to be launching a monthly newsletter this year and am doing some research on available pre-fab carpet cleaning types. I know this is an old topic but things changes and people have fresh insight and ideas.

I want a nice prefab carpet cleaning newsletter that is

* easily customizable with my logo and coupon.
* mailing and printing included or optional
* minimal time spent setting it up each month
* easily updated address database

So basically the only three I've been able to find are Jon-don, Joe Polish, and Steve Marsh. (although Marsh's letter is quarterly and I'm not sure he has the printing and mailing included option)

I'm planning on calling these guys today and asking lots of questions but am just curious if anyone has any "above and beyond" experiences these guys or "stay away" experiences?

Any other options that I haven't heard about?

Is it worth it to go with full color? Does Jon-Don have a full color option?

Those of you that have a monthly newsletter in place, do you run a new special every month? Does that train your clients to "wait for a coupon"? How do you track the ROI of your newsletter when a lot of the people who are using the coupon would have been calling you anyway?

Thanks.

mahlonzehr

Looks interesting. I don't have publisher as I usually use photoshop for designing my materials.

That does look like a pretty decent option. I really want a mailing and printing service though. Just no way I'm going to consistently get a monthly newsletter out on my own.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Publisher is real easy to use, and his newletters are all laid out you just add logo's change text, add pictures or you the graphics he has already placed in the templates.

I bought them several years ago and just never used them but like you pulled them out because I want to do a residential newsletter soon.

I'm still not sure if we will use these but I'm sure we will take some of the content. It was a good value either way.

CleanFactsFall4_zps74ad1996.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom