Been asked before but........Credit Cards

RichardnTn

who is the absolute best when it comes to processing credit cards..Anybody using Bank of America ?......thanks Richard

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I use Bank of America. I have a love-hate relationship with them.

Their features can be awesome, but they are da debil cause if you have a problem they can be difficult to deal with.

I use them for CC processing, payroll and taxes. For 9.99 a month I can issue checks and send the IRS money electronically. They automatically figure my payroll taxes and amount owned to the IRS.

For CC processing my money is always in the bank after midnight of the day that it is processed. They don't wait for it to go through the CC company before they issue you your money. That is a real nice feature.

TimP

Payroll through Bank of America is awesome. Been telling people on the boards for a while. I run my cards through another business and do it as subcontracted business for them. Easier and cheaper on me.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
TimP said:
Payroll through Bank of America is awesome. Been telling people on the boards for a while. I run my cards through another business and do it as subcontracted business for them. Easier and cheaper on me.

Even if you are only paying yourself it is well worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom