Bedding?

steamron

Name
Ron
I've gotten a few calls lately in regards to cleaning mattresses,
I have never tried it, any quick schooling I can get?
My only concern is if a human or pet urinates and it gets down deeper into the foam.
I once had a customer store a mattress in a storage unit and mice got in, pissed and shit all on one side, I turned it down.

Thanks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
With urine, I just do a HWE with uph tool first

Then I treat the entire mattress with uph chem

Then HWE again to flush it ou

But with today’s mattresses, check for a zipper underneath. If there is one, turn the job down and tell them to just throw the cover in the washing machine

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Miracle

0CA41581-9C02-4E40-AFD9-792428B3113B.jpeg

Matt Perretti

Name
matthew perretti
We always stress mattress cleaning is more of an esthetic thing rather then a solution to an odor issue. I can almost always get them looking new again but smelling clean again is another thing. We wont turn them down but always inform the customer up front its more of a band-aid to add life rather then them expecting a new mattress for 150 cleaning charge. But lets be honest its easyyyy money!

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Nate W.
Upholstery tool, stair wand, regular wand, whatever works right.....? We've done mattress cleanings more for vacation rentals.. The most important thing to ask is why are they having it cleaned.. If urine in 1 spot as an accident that's fine, if its multiple we turn it down.. Most just want peace of mind it's cleaned.. Steri-Fab to disinfect, then have at it, a upholstery tool with a controlled spray is miles ahead of a regular tool that oversprays everywhere.. Hydrokenitic, Sapphire Scientific upholstery tool works well..

Most times your only cleaning 1 side because your unable to flip the mattress..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom