BD Marketing and Advertising Extreme Makeover Challenge

Bob Foster

There you have it. We have our first Broke Dick Extreme Marketing Challenge. Ron Werner has agreed to sacrifice his soul to the marketing gurus of the board.

All you marketing guys stay tuned and if you want to be part of the CHALLENGE then please put your name down here or PM Jeremy or myself.

Scott

Bob, how about posting the parameters here for the entire SM cast instead of just those who will PM?

Bob Foster

Good question. By the way, Jeremy is going to be a contestant and we talked about this. I suggested that once all the contestants have made themselves known then we would all get together and decide amongst ourselves. Sound good?

Bob Foster

It's hoped a few people will want to take the challenge to fix Ron's corporate collateral. So as to make it fair those that show an interest in accepting the challenge will get together and decide amongst themselves what is fair to do for the amount of work and what the criteria is for the project.

So far there has been limited response to this idea. It might be dead.

Would those interested in accepting the challenge please step forward and contact me by PM or e-mail.

nickreal

Please don't let this thread die. I'm watching it with great anticipation. Who has agreed to participate so far?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'll help out Bob... but you already knew that. Perhaps a really cool prize is in order to generate a better response... You know market the marleting contest. :lol:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm thinking a Steak (or Tofu :mrgreen: ) Dinner for 2 wouuld be a good place to start.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I'm not quite understanding what you're asking for either. People offer suggestions all the time, how's this different?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have no clue what the challenge here is. I challenge everyone to contests all the time. It adds a little more excitement to what you do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom