Are you having a better financial year than last?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
this will be my 1st full year free from toilet cleaning and i think we might make what we made last year.

thus far the missus and i did 28 resi jobs and 108 comm jobs. average ticket is up possibly $200 over last year.

how is your year going?

thanx --- Derek.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ODIN said:
I have doubled my business from last year

one customer

now I have two

T

Bjorn and Bergen don't count

we were up and down up and down up and down this year.
Seems like i was always stressed in one of two ways.
either stressed about how we were going to get it all done
or stressed about how i was going to keep the little genies busy.

We did a little better than last year though, but that wasn't hard, cause last year wasn't so great :oops:

..L.T.A.

GRHeacock

Since I am retired, and don't have to work for a living, I am about the same as last year.

My income comes from dividends from stocks mainly, and a little from buying and selling a few stocks.

Extra money comes from selling my manuals and inventions. That's enough for the occasional lunch.

Gary

TimP

It has really just been my first year. But for my first year it's 100% better than last year as far as business income goes :roll: In all seriousness I have pretty well hit my goal for my first year and I suppose I set it within reason. I should do at least 17% better next year with an increase in price....not to mention I've started measuring wall to wall so I should do more than 17% better. However if it wasn't for installations I would of drowned. So it's very smart to have a back up to pay the bills when you're slow. I think I did 17-20,000 in installations, I don't have the books in front of me but it's the best I can remember.

Fon Johnson

That is sort of personal I suppose, but last year was up nearly 100%, and this year will be an increase as well. I have put out a lot this year, so profit won't be what I'd like, but ya gotta spend some to make some..

BRC Rocks!

8)

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I got my 60 bucks back too!

I don't have my full numbers in as of yet, but as of October 31 (november was a killer month), excluding over 8K in receivables, we are up about 31% over last year, with a decrease in advertising. We did, however, put a really nice "reminder" progam in place for our customers.

I am happy, i made enough to compensate for an employee, and got myself out of the truck for at least 50 days this year!

steve r

last year was part time but im up about 400 % and maybe half of that came since september.

if i count my earnings from both jobs im up about 25% but i worked about half the hours.

A. wilson

Up about 12% from last year. It has always been my plan to shoot for a 10% increase each year. I think slow/steady growth is much better than fast growth, too much strain in a number of ways.

Bryan Irvin

This is my first full calendar year in business for myself, so no last yrs #s to compare to, but I will say that I surpassed my goal for the year back in October, and still going strong...living the American dream.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom