approaching my 450th job

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
approaching my 450th job for the year. How many have you guys done? I figure if I could squeeze $20.00 more out of each job next year I will have some serious extra dough

D

David Day

Just under 1500. I think i will add $20.00 a job, it will pay for the new Vortex and give me some fun money.

David Day

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Its not the number of jobs that matter, its the size :D

Los Angeles is too big & traffic is so bad to run around & do 5 family & a hall jobs a day,

Joe Couch

Around 3100 here. We are 200 less then last year at this time but about $20,000 more in revenue due to adding urine treatments this year.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Come on Jess E, it's only about 60,000. Congrats Greg, hopefully you will add that 20 per job and also do 500+ jobs next year!

Ken

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am overwelmed with what you guys do. I figured I would do 800 jobs and ad an increase of about 10%.

RandyHilburn

It's good to track the size of the job (invoice average), but keeping a close eye on the number of jobs is also important. I haven't counted since the end of the third quarter, but we're probably going to do between 1600 and 1700 jobs (of various sizes) this year.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i dunno 150 or so....

think i used 2 bill books this year..

think my avg job is around $500...

some weeks i work every day

some weeks i work 1 or 2 days...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would much ratheer have your business than mine, congrats

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well the last 2 weeks have just been stupid busy...2-4 jobs a day driving all over hell and back...

i have 1 tonight (chairs at the theater)

2 tom..more chairs and a house..(maybe weather)

2 on fri, carpets and a small strip job at a military place...and at the tire store (time for some new tires)

maybe a touch up job sat...nothing sun, mon, tues

wed, thur, strip areas in a school (new tile ya), maybe scrub and recoat at a library..

saturday drive to Cheyenne to swap equipment with a buddy from iowa

nothing sun, mon, tues, wed, as of yet...

Name
Jesse
I think Rug Doctor and Swivel Sweepers growth rates are probably equal to the decline of quality in our society. You'll do well.

I'm working on encapsulating body wash, no more soggy wet showers.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Do not have final numbers for cc yet...

But in Windows 249 stores every 2 weeks alone for just one chain...

Then about another 40 separate,so about 530+- a month for those alone...

Pile lifting is 6 places times 7 nites a week...Thats is 2184 for the year on that...

Tile and grout is 249 times 12...2988 for that next year,but this year about half only...

In windows I personally 33 invoice books my self x 50 per book...1650

But all in all very tired here to figure stuff out...Just came back from Farmington.Averaging about 50 miles an hour.Rain,freezing weather,sanders,accidents...

Did not go normal way,went Chinese fellas short cut which was 16 miles longer...AGGGGHHHH...

Going on a cruise in next 4 weeks ...Thank God...

But great question,funny how much ,more that extra 20 adds up...

Great going Greg...Next years only a few days away...

Chads

Supportive Member
well I ve done about 55 jobs not to bad I guess figuring I went full-time in the last part of October and I started the company in July I hoped it would have been alot better but I know I can't rush success.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
It is never how many you do...

It is more how many done right...

That and only that will guarantee a higher success rate for your biz,as long as you save,save,save...

There are a lot of flash in the pan types...

But the years weed them out 2...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is the only 1 I ever got. It just happened to be this year and the men on this BB saved my ass.

G

What happened to the EZ TMs, Dave?
=============================

Re: Question for Shawn York
Posted By David Day on 3/8/2005 at 12:05 PM
All I know is that I have two EZ-TM's each of which is installed and working in it's own nice looking truck for a total cost of less than 1/3 the current price of a Vortex.

My Gawd, 92K!?!

Hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wish I had a Vortex, and I'm sure it is an amzing machine with which to work.

But if I had an extra 92k dollars laying around, I'd sell my cc'ing biz and start a business that wasn't so physically demanding. Maybe use that 92K to open a KFC, or a McD's or a Quizno's.

RichardnTn

Greg Crowley wrote:
"approaching my 450th job for the year. How many have you guys done? I figure if I could squeeze $20.00 more out of each job next year I will have some serious extra dough" I evidently misunderstood, I thought he was saying that he had done 450 jobs in January of 2008......when really he was talking about all of 2007.... Thanks for setting me straight.... Richard R

RichardnTn

Becker, I'm glad I'm not the only one that missed that.....This old age has got to go..... me and 60 ain't doing well at all...Richard R

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom