Anyone using ServiceMinder?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I went thru their demo with them today and it looks like a nice program. Seems to do everything Service Monster does and more. I have always liked Service Monster but when I went from 3 to 4 trucks they wanted another $50 and month. Service Minder is unlimited $99 a month. There is also a lot more email campaigns that can be automatically set up for reminders and confirmations. It also has some great mapping capabilities for scheduling and easy tech integration for invoicing, job reporting and billing from the field.

Anyone using this want to tell me your experience's with it?

Howard

Hey David, we are using it with Infusionsoft. E-mail the office and Santi can give you more info.

I went thru their demo with them today and it looks like a nice program. Seems to do everything Service Monster does and more. I have always liked Service Monster but when I went from 3 to 4 trucks they wanted another $50 and month. Service Minder is unlimited $99 a month. There is also a lot more email campaigns that can be automatically set up for reminders and confirmations. It also has some great mapping capabilities for scheduling and easy tech integration for invoicing, job reporting and billing from the field.

Anyone using this want to tell me your experience's with it?

Name
I'm Rick James
Bump..

I've talked to Shane about this program, he is going live with it jan 1 and I think this one might be perfect. Does anyone else use this cloudbase software?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
quickly scanned it, could be useful, whats the difference in something like this and Salesforce?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We used it and wound up going back to SoftServePro. There are just to many issues that we encountered. Its a cool program but we had syncing problems with quickbooks amongst other things. SoftServePro is good but its very expensive. We pay $500 a month for the service which is pretty crazy. In 2014 I am going to be building our own software.

Name
I'm Rick James
quickly scanned it, could be useful, whats the difference in something like this and Salesforce?

Ive never used salesforce and use SM now. This does everything SM does so far, but I really like the online scheduler.. its just like SM 3rd party online scheduler but is included with the program and don't have to pay the $200 plus a month with fittlebug.

@shane can probably fill you in some more, he is going live next week.

Reactions: Beeks

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Ive never used salesforce and use SM now. This does everything SM does so far, but I really like the online scheduler.. its just like SM 3rd party online scheduler but is included with the program and don't have to pay the $200 plus a month with fittlebug.

I just signed up yesterday, its going to be slow going for me.
After 15 years of using ACT this is a pretty radical change.

Necessary though if i want to grow in the future.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
That's funny, I don't remember sharing all the features of FittleBug with you (?) did you call?

Name
I'm Rick James
That's funny, I don't remember sharing all the features of FittleBug with you (?) did you call?

From what you've talked about, it sounds similar. I have no doubt that there might be some things different.. but is that difference worth $2400 a year minimum? Not to mention the $960 a year for SM.
Thats $3360 a year at its minimum.. that number might not be bad if you are running a lot of trucks to justify the cost. I have no doubt you have a good program, but its just not for everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom