Anyone using Facebook?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I use Facebook quite a bit, but have not run an ad campaign yet.

Facebook in general does bring in work in my area just with a presence and sometimes, something will get my clients to think about giving us a call.

I am considering trying a campaign soon though

I believe Meg Burdick just did a successful campaign and hope she will chime in here....

Also, not sure, but think Richard Chavez has maybe as well too.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have used it to build brand but haven't used it to promote a sale.
Its dirt cheap.

You're not charged for impressions so your ad will be seen by whoever you target but you're only charged when they click on the impression. Sweet deal! :cool:
The only negative is they have a crazy 20% rule, you can't have more than 20% text vs image.

We've also boosted posts which works well also. Set a budget, set a target and let it ride.

Google Display Network works the same way too, where images are free and you're only charged when there is a click. :icon_cool:

Reactions: Russ T.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I paid to "boost a post". I spent $25. It lets you choose the interests and the area that you want to target. I chose nurses, realtors and a big company that employs a lot of people here. They put the post in front of over 3K people. I booked 3 jobs because of it and got a lot of exposure.

QDCC-Barry

I paid to "boost a post". I spent $25. It lets you choose the interests and the area that you want to target. I chose nurses, realtors and a big company that employs a lot of people here. They put the post in front of over 3K people. I booked 3 jobs because of it and got a lot of exposure.
3 jobs for $25 sounds fantastic! I'd be doing that everyday!

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
It worked pretty good. I tried to post a link to the specific post, but I couldn't get it to work. I'll try again.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom