924 said DONT SPAM ME.

Mikey P

Administrator
as of today I have 2512 emails collected.

and up till today, when I was preparing Service Monster'd campaign, I had no idea that so many people will hand over their email addresses while demanding that they not be solicited with offers, newsletters or otherwise.

Full Circle is able to collect emails when promising it's for paperless billing and to our world famous How To Prep Your Home email with very few rejections but damn 924 out of the 2512 said DONT SPAM ME!

Interesting..

Name
Jesse
For unsolicited contact I think email is becoming less preferred than it used to be because more people are getting it on their phone and more companies are "getting with the times". We're disrupting them wherever they are rather then just waiting in their inbox until they are looking by choice.

I have an email address used specifically for companies that I interact with. I know they are going to reach out with offers, request feedback, or some sort of soft sell info and I don't want to know about it until my phone checks that address the once per day I permit it. I wonder what percentage of the remaining email contacts you have had given you their spammer email to start with.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom