Your next truckmount will be a?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Sapphire can't get the 1200 right in the Chevy no way in hell I'd trust them to put it in a new platform. I have two years before I'll need to buy something gonna look hard at a Butler but will probably go back to hydramaster CDs

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
So any rumors on the small version of an Aerotech...I thought they have been field testing some units for sometime. When are they going mainstream and what are the specs?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
284593A6-96F6-4724-B581-920BBD9D3396.jpeg

There won’t be another truck mount in my life, but if there were, I would look into the cleaning performance of this unit.

http://www.steamway.com/legacy-2200.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Middleton

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'll worry about what I'll buy in 2023... in 2023. Lots can happen between then and now, and I have three years to buy as many of the current version as I want.

New CDS hit the lot today.

Reactions: Chris A

Chris A

Name
Chris
Who wants to bet a Hundo that gm won't just redesign the express and keep right on truckin in 2023?

Reactions: ronbeatty

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I think I'm good on truckmounts until retirement. Between the new TCS and the old White Magic that I'm going to completely rebuild over the next few years I can get by another 25 or 30 years. I'll probably need one more van though. Hopefully I can get another Chevy before they join the ugly van contest in 2020.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom